Ben affleck défend les arabes

zeyneb-c-moi

Don't take me seriously
He 's hot and smart , what else ?

Watch this so funny ! , he's part of handsome men's club

Handsome Men's Club - YouTube
Soooo funny Mahboula ! Thank you for posting that vid , I never saw it :D
All those handsome guys ,it's really like a dream and the crazy laugh in the end was just hilarious !
Right from the beginning I thought "That president of the handsome should just be fired " and that's what they did !looool

Soooo funny Mahboula ! Thank you for posting that vid , I never saw it :D
All those handsome guys ,it's really like a dream and the crazy laugh in the end was just hilarious !
Right from the beginning I thought "That president of the handsome should just be fired " and that's what they did !looool

Your welcome !

The end is hilarious : " You’re my big handsome You’re big daddy handsome "

Self derision : American people knows how to make it !

zeyneb-c-moi

Don't take me seriously
Your welcome !

The end is hilarious : " You’re my big handsome You’re big daddy handsome "

Self derision : American people knows how to make it !

Totally!
Did you watch the show of Arthur ?He copied concept of Craig Fergusson show but still denies it ...just lame .
here is the vid when he visited the actuel Craig Fergusson show
He wasn't that good ....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F5k7rGDxTM

Totally!
Did you watch the show of Arthur ?He copied concept of Craig Fergusson show but still denies it ...just lame .
here is the vid when he visited the actuel Craig Fergusson show
He wasn't that good ....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F5k7rGDxTM

Yep , i have already watched it ! Ouch ! , Arthur have such a bad accent :.(

Another vid with Gérard Depardieu talking about his "pea problem" on CNN (bad accent also )

Affaire Depardieu - les explications hilarantes de l'acteur sur CNN (VO-ST) - YouTube

i meant it in the sense that..ya know
yeh i would marry you if i were ben

i can believe it !:love: it's a dream come true ! tomorow i'll get the dress !
He's not an arab, he's a good man!
Don't make my dream a nightmare !! I'll tell my parent's his name is Ben 3aflleck it sounds arabic I'll just have to ask him his second firstname :languette:

He 's hot and smart , what else ?

Watch this so funny ! , he's part of handsome men's club

Handsome Men's Club - YouTube

Funny !!! I like it !there are pretty guys !!! ...... but they should fire more than one :D

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
The saddest thing here, remains in the fact that such a fundamental idea still needs to be reminded nowadays. it's as if no lesson had been saved by the humanity of its own history.

By the way ladies, i'm way hoter than Ben Affleck : Message Box is open

Just kidding

myousra

swim/bike/run
The saddest thing here, remains in the fact that such a fundamental idea still needs to be reminded nowadays. it's as if no lesson had been saved by the humanity of its own history.

By the way ladies, i'm way hoter than Ben Affleck : Message Box is open

Just kidding

what fundamental idea are you talking about?
as far as im concerned, this thread was to remind us all of how hot that fiiinee piece of ass is..
as fundamental as it might be from my perspective, im not sure of its correlation with human history..or how humanity isnt picking up from past experiences...

byyyy the way: how hot are you? and can we get a little sneakpeak :D :sournois:

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
what fundamental idea are you talking about?
as far as im concerned, this thread was to remind us all of how hot that fiiinee piece of ass is..
as fundamental as it might be from my perspective, im not sure of its correlation with human history..or how humanity isnt picking up from past experiences...

byyyy the way: how hot are you? and can we get a little sneakpeak

Ok, so nevermind what "idea" i was talking about :D
I'm hotter than him : That's the point !

Naaaah, why would I upload a picture, it would be Harraaam ! I have to preserve your innocent women eyes :langue:

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
Don't make my dream a nightmare !! I'll tell my parent's his name is Ben 3aflleck it sounds arabic I'll just have to ask him his second firstname :languette:

I meant that Ben is not a polygamist!LOL! He's already married. ;)

And many people in the world (except muslims) think that arab means "muslim".

That's why I said that "he's not an arab, he's a good man",it was kind of ironic because I was shocked by Mc Cain's words and I wanted to make fun of it... :D

I meant that Ben is not a polygamist!LOL! He's already married. ;)

And many people in the world (except muslims) think that arab means "muslim".

That's why I said that "he's not an arab, he's a good man",it was kind of ironic because I was shocked by Mc Cain's words and I wanted to make fun of it... :D

Damned !!! You're f***ing fluent in English !! You're the ONE !