Correction d'une lettre de motivation

hello,I am having this serious probleme:(,I need my motivation lettre by tomorrow and I am not sure if I wrote a good one:prudent:,so please can you check it for me and give some advices,it should be about the reasons why I want to join the university,thank you

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to apply for the bachelor of science in engineering and management science programme in (U name). I am currently student at ( )hight school, option physics and chemistry, therefore I would like to gain deeper theoretical knowledge and practical experience in the field of angeneering and management

The main reason why I want to join your prestigious university is that I would like to be able to have a great formation in engeneering witch was the principal goal in my life ,therefore I choosed your university because I heard a lot of praises of the high level of (Uname) education which would give me a push to build up my career in engeneering and management field because I am confident that,the programmes in your university would help me to emprove my capacities. Moreover , It is not only my kind of capacities that encouraged me to apply for this but also I have been admiring your university and its quality of studies since I can remember, in addition I beleive that the experience of studying and possibly working in the campus would help me to further develop myself, as well as allow me to gain valuable cultural and social knowledge. I am confident that with my strong will to give my best to everything I undertake and never compromise will be my way to success this program

Thank you very much for considering my request. I look forward to your response.

Yours faithfully,
(I need also some advises about the form of the lettre if it's possible)

hello,I am having this serious probleme:(,I need my motivation lettre by tomorrow and I am not sure if I wrote a good one:prudent:,so please can you check it for me and give some advices,it should be about the reasons why I want to join the university,thank you

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to apply for the bachelor of science in engineering and management science programme in (U name). I am currently student at ( )hight school, option physics and chemistry, therefore I would like to gain deeper theoretical knowledge and practical experience in the field of angeneering and management

The main reason why I want to join your prestigious university is that I would like to be able to have a great formation in engeneering witch was the principal goal in my life ,therefore I choosed your university because I heard a lot of praises of the high level of (Uname) education which would give me a push to build up my career in engeneering and management field because I am confident that,the programmes in your university would help me to emprove my capacities. Moreover , It is not only my kind of capacities that encouraged me to apply for this but also I have been admiring your university and its quality of studies since I can remember, in addition I beleive that the experience of studying and possibly working in the campus would help me to further develop myself, as well as allow me to gain valuable cultural and social knowledge. I am confident that with my strong will to give my best to everything I undertake and never compromise will be my way to success this program

Thank you very much for considering my request. I look forward to your response.

Yours faithfully,

angeneering > engineering
witch > which
emprove > improve
believe

Bon j'ai lu vite fait quelques fautes , au niveau de la forme y'a à redire mais c'est trop long de corriger un pavé comme ça ...

kouskous

اللهم أنزل الرحمة في قلوب الناس
Modérateur

Dear Sir/Madam,

Yours faithfully,
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to apply for the bachelor of science in engineering and management science programme in (U name). I am currently student at ( )hight

school, option physics and chemistry.

I would like to have deeper theoretical knowledge and practical experience in the field of engineering and management.

The main reason of this application that

I want to join your prestigious university so as to be able to have a great formation in engineering, which is the a purpose in my life .

I choosed your university because I heard a lot of praises of the high level of (Uname) education which would give me a push to build up my career in

engineering and management field.

I am confident that the programs in your university would help me to improve my capacities. So, it’s not only my kind of capacities that encouraged

me to apply for this but also I have been admiring your university and its quality of studies.

I believe that the experience of studying and possibly working in the campus would help me to further develop myself, as well as allow me to gain

valuable cultural and social knowledge.

I am confident that with my strong will to give my best to everything I undertake and never compromise will be

my way to success this program

I look forward to hear your from you as well you can,

Yours faithfully,