Do you believe on Friday the 13th?

Many folks around the world believe that Friday the 13th is an unlucky day and mysterious things could happen. It is a terrifying thinking that brings people not to plan anything on that day. Are ghosts real? Have you had any spooky scary story to tell?

My story goes like this:

When I woke up in the morning Friday the 13th this month I had a very bad fever. When I looked in the mirror, my face was pale and swollen, especially around the eyes. My lips and skin were red and dry, and my face was itchy. Within a few minutes I vomited several times. I had to sleep for a few hours during which I had a weird dream. I was climbing a mountain and I don't know where it was. The weather was dark and cold. The trees had no leaves or birds to coo. I was walking on a narrow trail suddenly I saw an old woman and she saw me as well. She came to me and said "you are fine now." When I woke up I felt my body like a horse. No fever at all.

Do you think she was a ghost? Do you think my story is real? Do you believe on Friday the 13th things mysteriously could happen?

Write and post your spooky story here. Or, rewrite my story and make it more interesting