Football : CHAN en Algérie, les marocains absents sont insultés par des supporters algériens ( vidéo)

Statut
La discussion n'est pas ouverte à d'autres réponses
This Niger Thing. Keeping Karghala A Little Busy? Good.

HEY. Are you still importing Donkey Meat From Niger?

Checkout my Apple Tree. The squirrels they nimble on the apples. I think. It could be the birds.
That orange soda has become my favorite. Natural. Madarin. It comes from Mexico.

bbq.jpg

The Karghouli lost because he is a Coward among other things. But he does not seem to know that. He gave us all the time
we needed to kick his behind. And now he is giving us extra time to humiliate him. And so we keep humiliating him.
Who is gonna stop us? A Coward. I don't think so.

Beans Legume GIF by Rådet for sund mad

HEY:

You know here in America they are very good at Smoking Beef. And they have
some f..ing good beef here. Yes indeed.

1693119755646.png1693119845237.png

1693119897953.png

Karghouli. Do you see the Baked Beans? (Loubya)

Donald Trump Lol GIF by Election 2020

The Harkism on top of the Karghoulism was bad enough. And what does the Harki Ibnou Karghouli
do? Well he adds the Tabounism on top of it all.

Makach. Makach., Makach.

HEY: So this Niger thing got me thinking about those donkeys from Niger ... Are you guys still
eating donkey meat? Tell me the truth.( Kooli Ou Ma Tkabhech AAli) What are you guys eating these days? The cats?

International Cat Day Cats GIF by MOODMAN

What Say You Koughouli? Speak Up.

فضيحة البرلمان الجزائري يقطع الصوت عن النشيد الوطني الجزائري بسبب حقوق النشر لشركة فرنسية

Salam

Personnellement,
Je me suis demandée s'il était judicieux d'organiser cet évènement compte tenu du contexte -
Pour ce qui est de l'Algérie, il me semble qu'une CAN c'est quand même moins compliqué que des jeux "pluridisciplinaires " et à Oran même s'il y a eu des couacs, ça l'a fait quand même...

The Karghouli Maskhout Mo just doens't get it. The Donkey From The Niger Effect.

Qatar 2022. Cinderella.

The One And Only On The African Continent.

Proud Trots GIF by University of Twente

The Karghouli Maskhout Mo Has Always Been A Coward.

Tout comme les humains, les pays ont des traits de caractère bien définis aussi: pays fort, pays arrogant, pays sensible, pays pacifique, pays voyou, etc. Un qualificatif peu utilisé mais oh combien d’actualité, pays lâche. Ce dernier a un ego surdimensionné, se prend pour le centre du monde, participe aux manifestations régionales, continentales et mondiales avec comme seule ambition de gagner et seulement de gagner quels qu’en soient les moyens.

Moi j'ai de la peine pour le Nox Vidmate VLC Maroco-algérien qui a fait le choix de la sélection nationale algerienne et qui a largement contribué à la deuxième étoile de la Can pour ce faire traiter de hayawayne par des hayawayne !

Dernière édition:
Moi j'ai de la peine pour le Nox Vidmate VLC Maroco-algérien qui a fait le choix de la sélection nationale algerienne et qui a largement contribué à la deuxième étoile de la Can pour ce faire traiter de hayawayne par des hayawayne !
Même remarque ici au sujet des liens cachés. Ici Nox Vidmate VLC.

Hassan Al Maghribi To The Karghouli:

"People Show Up With Horses. ... So Karghouli Please Hide Your Bghel Or Your Donkey. And Refrain From Killing And Eating The Donkey".

This guy always finds a way to crack me up. I like him.

Boukhnouna and Bowal are happy. Bousbaa is too busy watching Al Jazeera
and eating donkey meat when he can find it. By the time this thing between Hammas and Israel
ends, Boukhnouna would be nicely settled and well into his second
term. That's a good thing. A good thing for Bousbaa. And a good thing for us.

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

Dernière édition:
Since Boukhnouna took over after the Midget Boutefrika the son of a Gallassa In a Hammam in Oujda, we have accomplished
many things. So please keep Bousbaa Busy. Do it. It is not that hard to distract Bousbaa. Just tell him that he is a Maskhoute Al Walidine.

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

The Karghouli thought the South African would help him win against Morocco The Cinderella of Qatar 2022.
You see the Karghouli Maskhoute Al Walidine wanted to minimize or even erase what Morocco has accomplished
in Qatar 2022. At least in the eyes of The Bousbaa. Poor Soul. That was his plan. And It failed Miserably.

Patrice Motsepe : «La CAN 2025 au Maroc sera la meilleure de l’histoire»​

...Suite : https://www.yabiladi.com/articles/details/143317/patrice-motsepe-2025-maroc-sera.html

Motsepe s’est dit également «fier» du leadership du Maroc dans le domaine du football, couronné dernièrement par sa sélection pour organiser le Mondial 2030 avec l’Espagne et le Portugal.

Karghouli. You Dumb Bastard. Lay Off The Donkey.

Beg Please GIF by Harlem

Statut
La discussion n'est pas ouverte à d'autres réponses