1. En poursuivant votre navigation sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies de suivi et de préférences
    Rejeter la notice

From canada to the states: is it worth it? your experience

Discussion dans 'Board in English' créé par playitagain, 31 Octobre 2014.

Hi, Is it worth it to move from Canada to the States? I've been living in Canada for ten years, and am currently wondering whether it would be...

1. playitagain

playitagain

Inscrit:
    22 Janvier 2014
    Hi,

Is it worth it to move from Canada to the States?

I've been living in Canada for ten years, and am currently wondering whether it would be worth it to actually settle down in the States.

Have you ever wondered about this?
    Is there anything that helped you figure things out?

Any experience you can share with all of us, achabab?

Wassalam,

2. Sword

Sword

Inscrit:
    7 Mai 2010
    I think the root cause that causes many of us to move from one place to another is, not being happy at where we are and we assume we will be happy moving to a new place. Truth is, in my view, if you're happy, you're happy, and if you're not happy, you're not happy regardless of where you live, for the most part. This is just my view, you should follow yours. Best wishes. Khoya.

3. playitagain

playitagain

Inscrit:
    22 Janvier 2014
    These are words of wisdom right there!

May I ask where you finally decided to call home?

And also shukran khoya for the words of wisdom!

4. Sword

Sword

Inscrit:
    7 Mai 2010
    Don't seem to make my mind up and Settle at one country, one place one city and called it home once for all. I cannot do that. I am unable to do that. Moved from U.S to Morocco and left everything I worked for behind and my career..., now I'm back to U.S and I am leaving everything I fuc*kin' built here in Morocco. It's a hell of thinking and craziness. But I regret a shit.

5. farid_h

farid_h Contributeur

Inscrit:
    23 Juillet 2006
    Given a choice, I'd rather stay in Canada. This said, I'm feeling quite at home in Colorado. It's up to you to decide for yourself, depending on the peculiarities of your personal situation.

6. Shiryu

Shiryu

Inscrit:
    3 Mars 2014
    Everything depends on your situation, bro. If you're single and looking for entertainment and great quality of life, the US can be a good choice. Now if you have children and want to secure your social benefits, school, hospitals, etc., you may think twice before leaving Canada.

Lots of parameters to take into account, best wishes anyway!