Funny videos in english

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
I concur in a way but "curb your enthusiasm" takes the cake in that regard..

"Larry David" as the neurotic jew with a self deprecating sense of humor..

Cracks me up every time...
Larry David was behind the sitcom Seinfeld.
But it was Jerry Seinfeld who wrote the story of a group of friends living in Queens NY.
Larry David produced it.
But it was all Jerry Seinfeld.
Jerry, Elaine, George, Kosmo
Freeman...
That show was hilarious, long before Friends or Larry David on HBO.

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
No c est trump et tassiltou wlad lahram:D
All his kids are lunatic born and raised by women from ex USSR aka RUSSIA leftover.
Exept Tiffany and her mom.
They are the only 2 who can speak English in the family.
The rest are all retards born and raised by women with crazy accents.
Barron, the spoiled brat son of Melania has his own floor in the Trump Tower and he's not even 12 yrs old, nevermind the rest.
That's why we don't hear much about Tiffany Trump.
She wants nothing to do with them.

DiamondBlaze

Family Over Everything
VIB
All his kids are lunatic born and raised by women from ex USSR aka RUSSIA leftover.
Exept Tiffany and her mom.
They are the only 2 who can speak English in the family.
The rest are all retards born and raised by women with crazy accents.
Barron, the spoiled brat son of Melania has his own floor in the Trump Tower and he's not even 12 yrs old, nevermind the rest.
That's why we don't hear much about Tiffany Trump.
She wants nothing to do with them.

Tiffany is the only sane one of the bunch and he treats her like dirt.

farid_h

<defunct>
Contributeur
I hope @farid_h is ok @DiamondBlaze
Just his signature next to his
It means discharged or dead.
Plus he put a new avatar pic b4 he left.
Hope he's ok.

I'm okay, thanks. Since nobody got the joke / hint: <defunct> is the status code shown by ps(1) for a zombie process in Unix, i.e. a dead process on the way out. It was both my twisted sense of humor, feeling like some sort of A.I. bot that crashed, but primarily, I was thinking of this dialog from Carl Sagan's Contact:

S.R. Hadden: The powers that be have been very busy lately, falling over each other to position themselves for the game of the millennium. Maybe I can help deal you back in.

Ellie Arroway: I didn't realize that I was out.

S.R. Hadden: Well, maybe not out... but certainly being handed your hat

The avatar is a blown fuse, the one I metaphorically blew after a nasty confrontation with one of this site's staff who failed to apologize. ;)

Now you know.

I'm okay, thanks. Since nobody got the joke / hint: <defunct> is the status code shown by ps(1) for a zombie process in Unix, i.e. a dead process on the way out. It was both my twisted sense of humor, feeling like some sort of A.I. bot that crashed, but primarily, I was thinking of this dialog from Carl Sagan's Contact:

The avatar is a blown fuse, the one I metaphorically blew after a nasty confrontation with one of this site's staff who failed to apologize. ;)

Now you know.

I am pretty sure who that is and that you are also owed an apology. You might not get one but let's hope that the good muslim that she is will take the first step.
P.S: BTW, where have all the Moroccan Americans gone?
Anyway, your contribution through the years has been priceless Farid.