go team USA!

salam,
sooo who's been watching the olympics? just like during athens, sydney and even atlanta, i can't get enough! i've been watching most of the events and it's been amazing. i'm anxious to see if michael phelps can achieve the 8 gold medals.

who watched the 4x100 relay (swimming)? seriously EPIC. hehe, poor frenchies. ANYWAY... can't wait for track and field to start up. hollaaa!

salam,
sooo who's been watching the olympics? just like during athens, sydney and even atlanta, i can't get enough! i've been watching most of the events and it's been amazing. i'm anxious to see if michael phelps can achieve the 8 gold medals.

who watched the 4x100 relay (swimming)? seriously EPIC. hehe, poor frenchies. ANYWAY... can't wait for track and field to start up. hollaaa!
did you see me ? I was there :cool:

l'homme invisibile dont la medaille est invisible... dans ce cas la meme tes jo sont invisibles : D
I have two medals in my badrooom & one clock !!! which I win when I had 11 years old :rouge: so my medals isn't unvisible but I don't get it in the JO that the whole things !! I get it in a regional championscheap in rabat :cool:
So some respect little girl to the champion :cool:

salam,

:( poor frenchies no need to put the stress on that.. :(

The most elegant athlete in the olympics is NASTIA LIUKIN
she has the beauty of a princess, the dedication of a balerina and the strong power of a roman athlete..
Beauty meets dedication meets intensity.
She is awesome, she is as elagant and beautiful as Nadia Comaneci.

salam,

Done