Un hôpital ontarien courtise les femmes voilées

Dans une publicité mise en ligne jeudi, un hôpital de la grande région de Toronto utilise le controversé projet de charte des valeurs du gouvernement Marois, qui interdirait le port de signe religieux dans le secteur public, pour recruter du personnel.

« Nous nous fichons de ce que vous avez sur la tête. Nous nous soucions de ce qu’il y a à l’intérieur », peut-on lire sur l’affiche qui présente une femme avec un hijab. L’image a été largement reprise sur les réseaux sociaux au Québec.

L’hôpital Lakeridge Health à Oshawa souhaitait faire savoir aux Canadiens qu’il leur ouvre grand les bras, a indiqué une porte-parole de l’établissement à La Presse canadienne.

La première ministre de l’Ontario, Kathleen Wynne, a déjà affirmé qu’il était important, selon elle, de préserver la nature inclusive de la société canadienne et que toute attaque à cette inclusion devait être combattue.

La semaine dernière, le maire de Calgary, Naheed Nenshi, a lui aussi dénoncé le projet de charte des valeurs québécoises et il a lancé une invitation à tous les Canadiens de s’installer dans sa ville, qui donne une chance à tous, sans discrimination.

http://blogues.radio-canada.ca/surl...-charte-des-valeurs-quebecoises/?isAutoPlay=1

He follows Ismailism which is not really Islam in practice :D

I know :D, but people say he is Muslim which I don't mind in this situation. The guy has a very good reputation with average Canadians, he has an approval rating of 80% in Calgary :wazaa:, and his presence helps improving the image of people with a Muslim background regardless whether they practice their religion or not.

PS: Ismailism is a sect among Shias. It came to existance after a conflict among early shias erupted about who should become the Khalifa.

Nenshi's nephew is my classmate, and Vancouver is home to a large Ismail'i community so I know how "their Islam" works (don't wanna get into useless details):D

Aside from this yeah Calgary's mayor is doing well :)

Nenshi's nephew is my classmate, and Vancouver is home to a large Ismail'i community so I know how "their Islam" works (don't wanna get into useless details):D

Aside from this yeah Calgary's mayor is doing well :)

Networking 7-0. Sthg is special with those Ismailis. There is also a famous journalist called Ali Velshi who grew in Toronto before moving to the US and becomin the chief Business Correspondent for CNN. He is now the Director of the new Aljazeera America just launched a few days ago. I also have doubts the CEO of Rogers is one of them. Ana banou liyya chi ri7et acha7ma f sha9our with the jews :D :prudent:.

Networking 7-0. Sthg is special with those Ismailis. There is also a famous journalist called Ali Velshi who grew in Toronto before moving to the US and becomin the chief Business Correspondent for CNN. He is now the Director of the new Aljazeera America just launched a few days ago. I also have doubts the CEO of Rogers is one of them. Ana banou liyya chi ri7et acha7ma f sha9our with the jews .

Yeap Nadir Mohamed (Rogers' CEO) is an Ismaili as well, he grew up in Tanzania. Most of Ismailis are originally Indians who immigrated to East Africa (Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda) during British rule. They are very well educated: children are sent to Aga Khan academies for a primary education mainly based on science&business, and afterwards they make the move to UK/US/CAN to pursue their postsecondary education (usually Aga Khan covers all the expenses).

Men 3endi chapeau pour les Ismailis, pas très nombreux mais ils ont bien réussi leur immigration. ;)