How to find a property for sale in Morocco?

Can someone please tell me how to find a property ( a villa) in Ifran (high Atlas) or any other -in front of the ocean locations in Morocco to buy. Please, I'm not interested in buying a property in Casa, Agadir, or Marakech. I don't like to live in these places for a very personal reasons. I have contacted various internet places. But sadly, all seemed not liable. I have also tried last year in person in Morocco to buy a property via Samsar, But I didn't have enough time to look around as my vacation ran out. In short. Do you please know any effective ways to approach this. I thank you very much in advance for your help.

there are real estates builders who come yearly to montreal and different parts of europe. they tour for the sole purpose of selling their projects. so try to attend one of these

serach for salon immobiler marocain on the web.

there are real estates builders who come yearly to montreal and different parts of europe. they tour for the sole purpose of selling their projects. so try to attend one of these

serach for salon immobiler marocain on the web.

Chokran a khouya for your help and time..... Really I find finding a small villa to buy in Morocco extremely hard.That has been said. I knew about one Moroccan real estate exposition that took place recently in Montreal,(June 26 & 27, 2010) to which I couldn't attend due to a short notice and lack of time. I reside in usa.
Thank you very much for your help, very much appreciated.

and your budget???
in middle atlas you have Sefrou, Imouzzar and azrou.

First, thank you kindly for your reply..... and no, I do not know: Sefrou, Imouzzar or Azrou. But rather, I only know Ifran. But I'm open to consider looking at those cities as well.
My budget ( maximum) is: 2200000.00 (Dirhams) I'm paying cash ( no credit)..... so let me know, please. And I thank you, sincerely.

First, thank you kindly for your reply..... and no, I do not know: Sefrou, Imouzzar or Azrou. But rather, I only know Ifran. But I'm open to consider looking at those cities as well.
My budget ( maximum) is: 2200000.00 (Dirhams) I'm paying cash ( no credit)..... so let me know, please. And I thank you, sincerely.

If I may advise you, on a strictly financial point of vue,paying 2 millions dh in cash, when you live abroad and your income is made in a foreign currency, isn't very smart supposing of course you ever might need these funds some day.

If I may advise you, on a strictly financial point of vue,paying 2 millions dh in cash, when you live abroad and your income is made in a foreign currency, isn't very smart supposing of course you ever might need these funds some day.

First, thank you so much for your sincere advice and "brotherly concern". However, I wholeheartedly understand my choices..... Nonetheless, I want to move and live either in High Atlas, or somewhere coastal ( ocean front) of my preferred small cities of/in Morocco.

farid_h

<defunct>
Contributeur

If you offer (unofficially, of course) to pay a part of the bill in real convertible currency, you won't have such a hard time finding a seller. *hint*, *hint* ;)

farid_h

<defunct>
Contributeur
I'm open to the sellers wishes, but within the parameters of the law.

Well, what you agree upon privately with the seller remains a private matter. As long as you don't try to be smarter than the tax man (they know very well how much a property is worth, and you'll raise eyebrows if you declare too low a price), everything should be okay. ;)

Well, what you agree upon privately with the seller remains a private matter. As long as you don't try to be smarter than the tax man (they know very well how much a property is worth, and you'll raise eyebrows if you declare too low a price), everything should be okay. ;)

I got your point (s). Thank you so much