Hurricane harvey, texas under siege

farid_h

<defunct>
Contributeur
It's huge. Believe me. Not all hurricanes are bad. There are also some good hurricanes among them. Don't listen to fake-news who want to make you believe that all hurricanes are bad. Too many people believe that. So sad... ^^ :sournois: -- TheRealDonald al Bladinauti.

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
It's huge. Believe me. Not all hurricanes are bad. There are also some good hurricanes among them. Don't listen to fake-news who want to make you believe that all hurricanes are bad. Too many people believe that. So sad... ^^ :sournois: -- TheRealDonald al Bladinauti.
You should know this better than me, you're from the mid-west.
But it looks very very serious.
I mean most of Houston is 5 feet under water level.
Imagine living under such conditions leaving home with just the close you are wearing you and your family.
Nevermind looking for the dog.
Revenge is mine said mother nation.

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
This is only the beginning.
Hurricane Harvey is moving toward Louisiana and can make havoc by Thursday.
Louisiana is way bellow sea level.
Still, the storm is still pounding Texas.
Thousands are staying in shelters just to stay dry, the rest are sleeping in roofs to avoid water and protect their property and belongings.
And all Donald Trump can do is look.
These are the people who voted for him.
Trump will be impeached in 2018.
Mark my words.

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
Mother nature is mad at Houston.
Houston has 10 petrol and ⛽ refineries alone, the most in one city in the world.
Next will be China and Saoudi Arabia
Very Sad :(
but the poor always end up paying the price.
Those money hungry mongers destroyed the climate shield.
:(

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
and now Irma.... We are Nothing..., we can only pray and help each other in this kind of natural disaster :(

Hurricane Irma is gonna arrive to Florida and its southern East Coast tonight.
The governor of Florida demanded that those living on the coast of southern Florida to evacuate and move to upstate Florida for few days and take their most important belongings with them.
Thousands are evacuating.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/09/...oid.googlequicksearchbox/https/www.google.com

farid_h

<defunct>
Contributeur
Hmmm... the ozone layer has nothing to do with hurricanes. You rather mean the CO2 effect that is presumed to cause heating on a global scale, thus providing more energy for hurricanes to feed off. As far as regions exposed to hurricanes go, global warming is indeed a serious issue.

But climate scientist Trump decided to dig even more coal and to ditch renewable energy production. More hurricanes are in the pipeline...