1. En poursuivant votre navigation sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies de suivi et de préférences
    Rejeter la notice

I have a 12 hours layover in Paris

Discussion dans 'Board in English' créé par Sword, 29 Décembre 2011.

My flight lands at 10 pm ( January 11, 2012), and departs at 10 am,(January 12, 2012). This gives me a good 12 hours window to hang out in Paris. So...

1. Sword

Sword

Inscrit:
    7 Mai 2010
    My flight lands at 10 pm ( January 11, 2012), and departs at 10 am,(January 12, 2012). This gives me a good 12 hours window to hang out in Paris. So what do you guys suggest for me to do at this time? Thanks.

2. lonelysoldier1

lonelysoldier1 VIB

Inscrit:
    9 Mars 2010

Oh... it's short to make interesting things in Paris!
    A Wednesday evening in Paris... i'm thinkin' of it and tell u later :cool:

3. Jelis

Jelis VIB

Inscrit:
    5 Août 2010
    Le bois de Boulogne perhaps? A wonderful garden...

lonelysoldier1 apprécie ceci.
  4. Sword

Sword

Inscrit:
    7 Mai 2010

Thank you. And I am open to various suggestions and adventure, albeit it is on Wednesday evening and Paris.

5. Sword

Sword

Inscrit:
    7 Mai 2010

I appreciate your suggestion alot. However. I am not sure if it is appropriate for me to visit a garden at 10 pm winter time and lone. I prefer to hang out around Charles de Gaulle airport. But open to more suggestions.

6. Sword

Sword

Inscrit:
    7 Mai 2010

So I left the airport at Paris and ended up at a gay club, and found myslef chatting with a very attractive Tachelhite-Morocan-French female, after alot of flirtiing, we commenced kissing. But there seemed to be a bit of confusion. I wrongly assumed she was straight, and She wrongly assumed I was gay, because I wrongly ended up at a gay club. (lol). Then she commenced kissing me and I commenced kissing Her. Because She was really cute. At the end of the night we discovered the confusion. But we still exchanged phone numbers. My question now is, can hetrosexual man date a lesbian girl?

7. ezgo

ezgo

Inscrit:
    27 Septembre 2005
    stay in your room

otherwise you will be frustreated

8. Intissarr

Intissarr VIB

Inscrit:
    21 Février 2012
    In the "Bois de Boulogne" you can date whatever your want (man, female, others)... just do it, you won't regret it :cool:

9. Platro

Platro

Inscrit:
    23 Juin 2011
    This post is so old folks 0 _ 0

10. Sword

Sword

Inscrit:
    7 Mai 2010
    Like Platro said. This post is old and over. But if I ever visit "Gay-Paris" again in the future, then I might think of visiting "Bois de Bologne" and see.