I have a 12 hours layover in Paris

My flight lands at 10 pm ( January 11, 2012), and departs at 10 am,(January 12, 2012). This gives me a good 12 hours window to hang out in Paris. So what do you guys suggest for me to do at this time? Thanks.

My flight lands at 10 pm ( January 11, 2012), and departs at 10 am,(January 12, 2012). This gives me a good 12 hours window to hang out in Paris. So what do you guys suggest for me to do at this time? Thanks.

Oh... it's short to make interesting things in Paris!
A Wednesday evening in Paris... i'm thinkin' of it and tell u later :cool:

So I left the airport at Paris and ended up at a gay club, and found myslef chatting with a very attractive Tachelhite-Morocan-French female, after alot of flirtiing, we commenced kissing. But there seemed to be a bit of confusion. I wrongly assumed she was straight, and She wrongly assumed I was gay, because I wrongly ended up at a gay club. (lol). Then she commenced kissing me and I commenced kissing Her. Because She was really cute. At the end of the night we discovered the confusion. But we still exchanged phone numbers. My question now is, can hetrosexual man date a lesbian girl?

So I left the airport at Paris and ended up at a gay club, and found myslef chatting with a very attractive Tachelhite-Morocan-French female, after alot of flirtiing, we commenced kissing. But there seemed to be a bit of confusion. I wrongly assumed she was straight, and She wrongly assumed I was gay, because I wrongly ended up at a gay club. (lol). Then she commenced kissing me and I commenced kissing Her. Because She was really cute. At the end of the night we discovered the confusion. But we still exchanged phone numbers. My question now is, can hetrosexual man date a lesbian girl?

In the "Bois de Boulogne" you can date whatever your want (man, female, others)... just do it, you won't regret it :cool:

Like Platro said. This post is old and over. But if I ever visit "Gay-Paris" again in the future, then I might think of visiting "Bois de Bologne" and see.