I lost all that was left for the month...

LapinRouge

Bladinaute averti
What's strange about today is the fact that I came out this morning visiting my mom and did not intend to do anything else... until I met on my way back home with two old friends who wanted me to spend time with them at the tabac bar and I ended playing for money and I lost all I had to finish the month... I feel so guilty... I knew I shouldn't have gone there! Same old story...
Anyone who wants to talk and give me some coaching? Cause I quite feel like shit right now... :(

LapinRouge

Bladinaute averti
Don't be a sore loser, you played and I outsmarted you

I could even have cooked you but a red rabbit may have the myxoma virus, I'll pass and leave your rotting carcass
And if you only loaded your gun to the full and then shoot at your brainless head and kill yourself? because you are especially stupid...

JuanTwo

Gentil Gawri
And if you only loaded your gun to the full and then shoot at your brainless head and kill yourself? because you are especially stupid...

Well I am pretty sure I don't need a full magazine to shoot myself, first of all

Then if I'm brainless, what am I supposed to shoot ?

Think twice before provoking a gunfight, tenderfoot, there is one of a helluvah sheriff in town

LapinRouge

Bladinaute averti
Well I am pretty sure I don't need a full magazine to shoot myself, first of all

Then if I'm brainless, what am I supposed to shoot ?

Think twice before provoking a gunfight, tenderfoot, there is one of a helluvah sheriff in town
I don't speak to people who think their life is a movie... Get a life man.