I want to improve my english ..

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
I recommande you to download tell me more , or borrow it in a " mediatheque"
It's very usefull
Or there is also rosetta wich is a good " methode" to improve ur english
There is also "babylone" u can download it on ur phone on ur pc , but it is not free but you can try it before

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
Past perfect or present are easy , but french is difficult
I really think with one of this " methode " u will improve very fast

It's very usefull
There is also "babylone" u can download it on ur phone on ur pc , but it is not free but you can try it before
Thinks for responding , and for you propositions , i will download all this apps , but i thinks ii have to discuss and talk english with someone who is good in , to apply it

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
Thinks for responding , and for you propositions , i will download all this apps , but i thinks ii have to discuss and talk english with someone who is good in , to apply it
Maybe but i think you are writting with a quite good level..but for grammatical exercices , those " methode" are perfect , personnaly i learned grammar at school with exercices ...so i can say it 's like you are at school .

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
Ideed , i don't think that french is more difficult than english .... We can talk frensh if you want and i will correct if there is any fault or some thing like that ( I can say that i have good commande for the language "frensh" )
I hate french grammar , it 's deadly boring and somethimes there is no rules , and at the end we don't know why the word is written like that

Maybe but i think you are writting with a quite good level..but for grammatical exercices , those " methode" are perfect , personnaly i learned grammar at school with exercices ...so i can say it 's like you are at school .[/
Your answer makes me feel good student haha ! but i don't really think so , because im just trying and doing all my best to write corrects sentences ... But i find that i am so SLOOOW . ( i was student in an american school for one summer but i didn't continue and now i don't have real good based ! : /

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
It's very usefull

Sors de la maison Et vas te trouver un poste enrichissant personnelement...
czst ce qui fera tenir ton couple...

Tu aimes le domaine du tourisme ? Ou tout autre emploi dans lequel tu pourras t'épanouir et utiliser tes connaissances en anglais ?

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
Preterit = verb + ed or irregular verbs you learned
Passé simple francais = not so simple

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
Cest pas vrai ?
Tu t'infliges une vie de desperate housewives alors que tu as beaucoup de compétences.
Je suis comme beaucoup de perfectionnistes ,,, a force de vouloir trop faire , trop faire parfaitement , eh bien j'ai rien fais lol
Quoique je ne suis pas perfectionniste en francais ouhh mes propres fautes me piquent les yeux

Je suis comme beaucoup de perfectionnistes ,,, a force de vouloir trop faire , trop faire parfaitement , eh bien j'ai rien fais lol
Quoique je ne suis pas perfectionniste en francais ouhh mes propres fautes me piquent les yeux
Mais en fait je tiens à vous dire que vous formulez bien vos phrases tout en tenant compte des règles grammaticales et tout ça ! (je ne sais quel est votre age , et excusez moi si vous trouvez que c'est exagéré le vouvoiement )

Mais en fait je tiens à vous dire que vous formulez bien vos phrases tout en tenant compte des règles grammaticales et tout ça ! (je ne sais quel est votre age , et excusez moi si vous trouvez que c'est exagéré le vouvoiement )
HAHAHA , j'aime bien , et je suis un peu de même ! Et c'est vrais que malheureusement enfin on trouve qu 'on a rien réalisé de tout ce qu'on a rêvé ou voulu simplement !!

HAHAHA , j'aime bien , et je suis un peu de même ! Et c'est vrais que malheureusement enfin on trouve qu 'on a rien réalisé de tout ce qu'on a rêvé ou voulu simplement ! (J'ai répondu à mon message au lieu du votre !! )

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
@Jazz16,

If you want to improve the gramatical part, you should read books. A lot of books.

Watching movies, series, documentaries, the news and so on can help too.

That's what I did and my comprehension is quite good. I had a B2 at the european test ELAO.

My only weakness is in the speaking part......even if I can understand I have some difficulties to speak. And this can only be possible if you find someone to speak too....but someone who is fluent.

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
@Jazz16,

If you want to improve the gramatical part, you should read books. A lot of books.

That's what I did and my comprehension is quite good. I had a B2 at the european test ELAO.

My only weakness is in the speaking part......even if I can understand I have some difficulties to speak. And this can only be possible if you find someone to speak too....but someone who is fluent.

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
I dont know or it has been pointed out yet, but let's start with the title of your thread.

"I wanna" is a shortcut to say "I want to".

So you cannot say : "I wanna to" (improve my english)

If you use "wanna", then you can just say "I wanna improve"

Also, "I wanna" or "I'm gonna" (for : going to) are familiar ways of speaking. I suggest you to stick to "I want to" if you need to keep it formal :)

I dont know or it has been pointed out yet, but let's start with the title of your thread.

"I wanna" is a shortcut to say "I want to".

So you cannot say : "I wanna ro" (improve my english)

If you use wanna, then you can just "I wanna improve"

Also, "I wanna" or "I'm gonna" are familiar ways of speaking. I suggest you to stick to "I want to" if you need to keep it formal :)
:wazaa:

Enjoy to see you there !

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
@Jazz16,

I'm also a b2 but my best part is the speaking part ,

Ebion

Ça a l'air que je suis l'esclave da partida
VIB

Hey,

You could find a pen pal on an international pen pals site. Some of them are free. But make it clear that you are not looking for a relationship!

As for grammar, please ask me, I am fond of grammar, either that of English or that of Spanish.

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
Oh my fucking memoriess ,,, at school we used to read david copperfiel in english ...
Thanks god , today we have many books much more interesting than david copperfied , oliver twist and company