I would like speak without french accent

Zaynaa

Bladinaute averti
Hello

Im learning english.

When i speak english i have a strong french accent.
I hate this.

I would like to speak without french accent.

How can i make it disappear ?

Thanks.

Hello

Im learning english.

When i speak english i have a strong french accent.
I hate this.

I would like to speak without french accent.

How can i make it disappear ?

Thanks.

having accent is part of our culture, you cannot deny it and - for sure- you should NOT hate it!

speaking fluently will require a long time, so don't rush, speak clearly, give every word the right pronunciation and the rest will come smoothly.

MisterW

Amicalement, Caliente
VIB
having accent is part of our culture, you cannot deny it and - for sure- you should NOT hate it!

speaking fluently will require a long time, so don't rush, speak clearly, give every word the right pronunciation and the rest will come smoothly.
I'm agree with you, i prefer to focus my energy to find the good word and let the accent at last when i had improve my english.

Zaynaa

Bladinaute averti

But my french accent is very ugly when i speak english....and i think english people will never understand me.

MisterW

Amicalement, Caliente
VIB
[/QUOTE]

I can write in english easily but when i have to speak I have a big problem.

My pronunciation is very bad :(
I have not this problem now beaucause i say english is my third langage and if i can speak little english the orhers will respect me.
Like an American or others when speak arabic. We dont pay attention to her prononciation.

KugelBlitz

Magnetic lights in the blue-high haze
I live in Canada. Where a huge portion of the population is immigrant.

I can confirm that accents don't matter as long as your English is correct. Some of my superiors have very thick French, Indian, Spanish, middle-esatern or Asian accents but very proper English. Yet they are at the top or the hierarchy. It's all that matters.

I live in Canada. Where a huge portion of the population is immigrant.

I can confirm that accents don't matter as long as your English is correct. Some of my superiors have very thick French, Indian, Spanish, middle-esatern or Asian accents but very proper English. Yet they are at the top or the hierarchy. It's all that matters.

I had the ambition to live in Canada, but since we had trouble to get my mother a proper medical intervention in Montreal...honestly, it's out of my head now.

KugelBlitz

Magnetic lights in the blue-high haze
I had the ambition to live in Canada, but since we had trouble to get my mother a proper medical intervention in Montreal...honestly, it's out of my head now.

I understand. But to be honest. If you're a resident, you should not have this kind of problem.

From my understanding, you were asking for a specific medical procedure without a prescription. Even though I think that they should have had your mother diagnosed and then treated, I don't think they were legally allowed to proceed without an Rx.

I understand. But to be honest. If you're a resident, you should not have this kind of problem.

From my understanding, you were asking for a specific medical procedure without a prescription. Even though I think that they should have had your mother diagnosed and then treated, I don't think they were legally allowed to proceed without an Rx.

we had the prescription and all the necessary information.
In which state do you live ? I heard that Ontario is good and also Vancouver