Is she a prank?

I'm going to show you some of the messages that she sends me on a regular basis on whatsapp

A bit of context: she met me through facebook and asked me for my whatsapp so that we could get to know each other more

Here's what she says:

[1/6 11:18] Jane: My dearest friend,
How are you and your lovely family?
[1/6 11:18] Jane: It is nice to have you as a wonderful and lovely friend.
My dear, this is my first time to have friend facebook. or to have communication of this nature, I don't know how to express my mind but I promise to devote my time in this communication and hopefully things will work out well between us
[1/6 11:18] Jane: I guess you might be wondering why I chose to communicate with you out of thousands of people there in the website. Well, I followed my heart to write you after i went through your profile because I believe strongly that the best way to find true love is by following once heart, I felt so happy when you responded to my short facebook
[4/6 10:23] Jane: Hello Dear,
How are you today? I've been thinking about you since the first time I saw your profile picture. You are the best thing that has happened to me is always a source of my happiness .. I think am in love with you. You feel the same? Spoken words alone cannot express, The love I have for you. The written art of love is what convinces Me, that you are the one for me. As I gaze into your eyes With every movement of your listless ways, The grasping of your hand, The warmth of your heart I believe that you can make me feel like no other.
[5/6 12:04] Jane: My sweet Darling,
I'm sorry for my late reply, you know my work is a very busy one.
[5/6 12:04] Jane: I opened this Facebook a few days ago in the face of a desperate search for a good husband , by divine connection and purpose, I find your profile and take an interest in you.
[5/6 12:05] Jane: As I said I was looking for a husband , I really want to tell you that ever since I saw your picture on my Facebook ,it has never goes out of my mind and it might be crazy to say this but honestly I think I'm in love with you and would like to have you as my wife because I need someone to be around me now when I go back to my country.
[5/6 12:05] Jane: Please let me know if you're ready to spend the rest of your life with me and if you think it can not work for us, that there is no problem we can become a very close friend because i really have strong feelings for you.

You are always in my heart.

Here's some of her pictures:

Pièces jointes

• IMG-20200604-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20200604-WA0002.jpg
    105.7 KB · Affichages: 20
  • IMG-20200605-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20200605-WA0002.jpg
    112.8 KB · Affichages: 20
  • IMG-20200604-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20200604-WA0003.jpg
    127.8 KB · Affichages: 21

Scribe

Bladinaute averti
I'm going to show you some of the messages that she sends me on a regular basis on whatsapp

A bit of context: she met me through facebook and asked me for my whatsapp so that we could get to know each other more

Here's what she says:

My dear, this is my first time to have friend facebook. or to have communication of this nature, I don't know how to express my mind but I promise to devote my time in this communication and hopefully things will work out well between us
[1/6 11:18] Jane: I guess you might be wondering why I chose to communicate with you out of thousands of people there in the website. Well, I followed my heart to write you after i went through your profile because I believe strongly that the best way to find true love is by following once heart, I felt so happy when you responded to my short facebook
How are you today? I've been thinking about you since the first time I saw your profile picture. You are the best thing that has happened to me is always a source of my happiness .. I think am in love with you. You feel the same? Spoken words alone cannot express, The love I have for you. The written art of love is what convinces Me, that you are the one for me. As I gaze into your eyes With every movement of your listless ways, The grasping of your hand, The warmth of your heart I believe that you can make me feel like no other.
[5/6 12:04] Jane: I opened this Facebook a few days ago in the face of a desperate search for a good husband , by divine connection and purpose, I find your profile and take an interest in you.
[5/6 12:05] Jane: As I said I was looking for a husband , I really want to tell you that ever since I saw your picture on my Facebook ,it has never goes out of my mind and it might be crazy to say this but honestly I think I'm in love with you and would like to have you as my wife because I need someone to be around me now when I go back to my country.
[5/6 12:05] Jane: Please let me know if you're ready to spend the rest of your life with me and if you think it can not work for us, that there is no problem we can become a very close friend because i really have strong feelings for you.

wanna know where she live in US

Lol.. Tu sais que tu mens !!??? Tu sais, qu’on peut faire une recherche sur google par image ?? Tu veux savoir c’est qui réellement sur les photos ?? Espèce de pseudo-tombeur, menteur, malade.. et tant d’autres synonymes. :D :D
Ptdr

Wallah que c'est vrai!!

T'as cru que j'avais passé la nuit à concocter ce post lol

C'est du simple copier coller l'ami :D

Here's what she says:

Toi Tarzan ?😆
Plus sérieusement elle est pilote et t’aimerai t’envoyer en l’air avec elle c’est ça le but ?

Here's what she says:

Elle est mimi 😍