je vous cherche,les femmes marocaines aux usa,

Don't sweat it too much, how long have you been in PA, philadephia 3amra magharba. As a matter of fact why don't you post your email or something maybe somebody might contact u. ;)

WinterKiss

حب الوطن
salam
je me sens vraiment seule ici en philadelphie je vx avoir des amies a travers ce sit je me sems seule alors ou etes vous ? contractez moi merci

i will but she is looking for girls..lesbian wa9illa..hehe im kidding..if you need a man friend you`re very welcome..

thx for the answer
iam already married and iam not lisbien iam an educated girl who wants simply to have a friend and iam married so iwant it a girl do u beleive in frienship or not

thx for the answer
iam already married and iam not lisbien iam an educated girl who wants simply to have a friend and iam married so iwant it a girl do u beleive in frienship or not

WinterKiss

حب الوطن
thx for the answer

i were just kidding and yes since you are married better if you look for girls to have as friends.

WinterKiss

حب الوطن
It not easy to make friends in North America, since people are busy making money. Human relations are not a priority, unless there is a material interest behind it.
And that's very unfortunate.

i agree but as long as there are few people like me who still stuck up to thier principes. you can build a relationship of friendship with. i want to have better life as anyone else but it wont change how i used to be.