learning English

Hi everybody,

how about discussing and sharing the best ways to improve one's english speaking and comprehension abilities ?

I m really interested to know how did you make progress in learning this beautiful language?

what do you think about listening to podcasts, discussing with e-pals, and other new learning methods using the newest technologies?

hope hear from you

milady

safi 3yyiiiiiiiiiiiiiite
Hi,
I think, the best way to improve your english is to practice with english-speaking people. Most of the existing softwares may help you for you writing but not enough to distinguish between modern langages and those we learn at school but nobody use.
It's annoying sometimes when people smile when you're speaking, just because you're using such a PERFECT english, or simply you're using sentences that only shekspeare can use.

moul_zeri3a à dit:
Hi everybody,

how about discussing and sharing the best ways to improve one's english speaking and comprehension abilities ?

I m really interested to know how did you make progress in learning this beautiful language?

what do you think about listening to podcasts, discussing with e-pals, and other new learning methods using the newest technologies?

hope hear from you

Watching Tv series helped me a lot improve my listening :)

milady à dit:
Hi,
I think, the best way to improve your english is to practice with english-speaking people. Most of the existing softwares may help you for you writing but not enough to distinguish between modern langages and those we learn at school but nobody use.
It's annoying sometimes when people smile when you're speaking, just because you're using such a PERFECT english, or simply you're using sentences that only shekspeare can use.
you can just read also newspapers or magazines to learn a good english

moul_zeri3a à dit:
Hi everybody,

hope hear from you

It's a good way to talk in this forum to share the experience we have and also learn new vocabulary from the others....There are so many methods and the best way is to use the language very often...With penfriends for example? Do you know some website which propose contacts with people from England or America?

moul_zeri3a à dit:
Hi everybody,

hope hear from you
i learned english from a school in Canada, they were talking only english (and u know the morocans they only know french....) so it was hard for me because it not my first language anywaz so now i speak i talk i write! elhamdolilaj if u need help welcome!

Hello,

I m interrested to discuss with you in English too, because I have the basis but I make a lot of mistakes.

I am working with dutch, german and luxembourgish at the office.

We communicate in english, but everybody share exchange his english mistakes.

I made the joke that most of the french speak "frenglish very bien" as me...

Personnaly, I can understand quite well english, I am a scientist, and I am oblige to read english communication and papers, but my level is not really increasing.

I have a lack in verb conjugation.

The more you practise at home and pay attention to your grammar the more your skills in english improve..and i am sure you will speak better than english people themselves.
You need to learn the verb and their tenses by heart,it is something that needs to be memorized,you will find it at the end of the english dictionary,all it takes:eek:ne day!

A board in English is really a good idea in www.bladi.info/ , but I would like so much another board but in Spanish now. In this context, It'll be really a whole website where ALL maroccans (and we could say it so) from the world can share their knowledges ...... and could speak eachother.
We have a french website, with a board in english and I think in Germany too, and I hope one in Spanish (the 4 first important languages in the world) to give a real meaning to "maroccains d'ailleurs".

#Asia# à dit:
A board in English is really a good idea in www.bladi.info/ , but I would like so much another board but in Spanish now. In this context, It'll be really a whole website where ALL maroccans (and we could say it so) from the world can share their knowledges ...... and could speak eachother.
We have a french website, with a board in english and I think in Germany too, and I hope one in Spanish (the 4 first important languages in the world) to give a real meaning to "maroccains d'ailleurs".

It's a very good idea that will enable all marrocans to share their knowledge, to improve their languages and to get in touch all over the world! Special link for marrocans....