mabrouk aid à tous!

Aid moubarak said.
Qu’Allah vous bénisse à l’occasion de ce Aid El Fitr. Que cette fête soit pour vous un évènement heureux en compagnie de votre famille et vos amis »

En demandant à Allah d’accepter notre jeûne, nos prières, nos actions et nos engagements.
Que nos péchés soient pardonnés, nos cœurs purifiés, nos prières élevées, nos douaas exaucées, nos visages illuminés, notre place au Paradis accordée. Amine Inch’ALLAH.

Pièces jointes

• 1590272048973.png
    1590272048973.png
    456.6 KB · Affichages: 9

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
Non que les marocaines et marocains... quelques algériennes, pas de tunisiennes (hachakoum)... et pas de ZMAGs ! !
You deserve a post in the Trump gvt in the White House.
You'are acting like a jerk.
What's the difference ?
We all came from Maghreb you nickel head, so plz just shut the fuck up and show some respect.
Spy007.

You deserve a post in the Trump gvt in the White House.
You'are acting like a jerk.
What's the difference ?
We all came from Maghreb you nickel head, so plz just shut the fuck up and show some respect.
Spy007.
My name is not Slaoui or as Trump calls him Slowly :D:D:D.. and if you can't tell the difference between a joke and a real statement i wonder who the nickel head is... You remind me of the 3 stooges ! are you Mo, Larry or Curly??

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
My name is not Slaoui or as Trump calls him Slowly :D:D:D.. and if you can't tell the difference between a joke and a real statement i wonder who the nickel head is... You remind me of the 3 stooges ! are you Mo, Larry or Curly??

I'm obviously curly.
He can speak French.
He studied in France.
I bet you didn't know that.
Mo and Larry can't speak French.
:D

Dernière édition: