Le Maroc durcit le couvre-feu durant le ramadan

Bladi Robot

Je suis un vrai robot!
Longtemps redoutée, l'instauration d'un couvre-feu pendant le ramadan est désormais effective. Le gouvernement marocain vient d'interdire les déplacements nocturnes à l'échelle nationale de 20H00 à 06H00, sauf pour les cas exceptionnels, à compter du 13 avril, date marquant le début du mois sacré. Les différentes mesures préventives annoncées précédemment sont maintenus.
Cette décision intervient sur la base des recommandations de la Commission scientifique et technique au sujet de la nécessité de poursuivre (...)

- Maroc / Ramadan 2021, Etat d'urgence au Maroc, Conseil de gouvernement

Il y au moins une personne qui va aimer. Mon petit frere.
Un peureux. Le seul peureux des Saint John que je connais. :)
Bon il a grandi entre les cuisses de Maman. Trop gate.

Hessia

I am MAN, hear me roar!
VIB
@saintjohn
ok dude, i was teasing you
don't talk about cuisse, it's kind of obscenity.. you should say " le giron maternel ou le giron de maman st john "
something like maternal bossom
write it down dude
u welcome :)

@saintjohn
ok dude, i was teasing you
don't talk about cuisse, it's kind of obscenity.. you should say " le giron maternel ou le giron de maman st john "
something like maternal bossom
write it down dude
u welcome :)
Hey dudette. Where have you been? So much has happened. Did you hear about Senegal?
Obscene. Oh I do not want to be obscene. Did not mean to. Oh non. Mon dieu. Oulalala.
I have a meeting in exactly 4 minutes. We will talk.

Hessia

I am MAN, hear me roar!
VIB
Hey dudette. Where have you been? So much has happened. Did you hear about Senegal?
Obscene. Oh I do not want to be obscene. Did not mean to. Oh non. Mon dieu. Oulalala.
I have a meeting in exactly 4 minutes. We will talk.
should i say : "et ta sœur ? "
typically French idiom
note it too

should i say : "et ta sœur ? "
typically French idiom
note it too
You know one time in Agadir outside a disco with my friend Sam. We call him Sam.
This French guy out of nowhere disrespected my friend. One thing led to another ...
The cops got involved. I saluted the cops the Saint John Way and I said "Royal Palace."
pointing to Sam. They grabbed the Frenchy by the neck and shoved into a police car.
This was not the end for the Frenchy. I can assure you. My friend Sam did not want let it go.
So he followed the cops to the commissariat. I went inside the Disco and heard the rest of the story
when he came back.

There are three cities where you do not want to f..k with Saint John. Agadir, Essaouira, and Marrakech.
Note that down algirian.

Hessia

I am MAN, hear me roar!
VIB
You know one time in Agadir outside a disco with my friend Sam. We call him Sam.
This French guy out of nowhere disrespected my friend. One thing led to another ...
The cops got involved. I saluted the cops the Saint John Way and I said "Royal Palace."
pointing to Sam. They grabbed the Frenchy by the neck and shoved into a police car.
This was not the end for the Frenchy. I can assure you. My friend Sam did not want let it go.
So he followed the cops to the commissariat. I went inside the Disco and heard the rest of the story
when he came back.

There are three cities where you do not want to f..k with Saint John. Agadir, Essaouira, and Marrakech.
Note that down algirian.
you really scared me doud, youll never have to use those magic words "Royal Palace." against me lol
becoz I know very well who you are..
you're Ronnie Pickering
who does'tn know this guy
that's the dumb nobody wants to pass on the road ^^
you kow jerk, when i go to Agadir, Essaouira or Marrakech, I never do with such plans of spending my nihgts in discotheques or bar rooms. places that stinks for me, because of the drug addict like you, in the company of vile hoes.
so dumb it down doude.

Longtemps redoutée, l'instauration d'un couvre-feu pendant le ramadan est désormais effective. Le gouvernement marocain vient d'interdire les déplacements nocturnes à l'échelle nationale de 20H00 à 06H00, sauf pour les cas exceptionnels, à compter du 13 avril, date marquant le début du mois sacré. Les différentes mesures préventives annoncées précédemment sont maintenus.
Cette décision intervient sur la base des recommandations de la Commission scientifique et technique au sujet de la nécessité de poursuivre (...)

- Maroc / Ramadan 2021, Etat d'urgence au Maroc, Conseil de gouvernement

Le vaccin sera votre liberté !
Qu’ils disaient ……

Dernière édition:
you really scared me doud, youll never have to use those magic words "Royal Palace." against me lol
becoz I know very well who you are..
you're Ronnie Pickering
who does'tn know this guy
that's the dumb nobody wants to pass on the road ^^
you kow jerk, when i go to Agadir, Essaouira or Marrakech, I never do with such plans of spending my nihgts in discotheques or bar rooms. places that stinks for me, because of the drug addict like you, in the company of vile hoes.
so dumb it down doude.
I am not Royal Palace. My friend Sam is. :)
Do you want me to tell you what happened to the Frenchy?

@Hessia

You algirians have a great imagination built on lies and deception. It may have worked for Fidel Castro but it is not going to work for you guys. Mohammed VI, King and Son of King, has invited the Brave Americans and the Israelis to the dance.

Run for your life Algirian, Run and don't you stop.
Enjoy the view of the Bay and San Francisco. I know I do. I love it.

Il court il court l'ecureuil ....

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
@Hessia

You algirians have a great imagination built on lies and deception. It may have worked for Fidel Castro but it is not going to work for you guys. Mohammed VI, King and Son of King, has invited the Brave Americans and the Israelis to the dance.

Run for your life Algirian, Run and don't you stop.
Enjoy the view of the Bay and San Francisco. I know I do. I love it.

Il court il court l'ecureuil ....
pas l’écureuil, le furet

Hessia

I am MAN, hear me roar!
VIB
@saintjohn

you changed your mind ?
would you be ashamed to tell me?
beacause of a little scramble or a dirty bitch story, you roughed up an alcoholic french guy and you were proud about that ?
in the name of the magic words lol

@saintjohn

you changed your mind ?
would you be ashamed to tell me?
beacause of a little scramble or a dirty bitch story, you roughed up an alcoholic french guy and you were proud about that ?
in the name of the magic words lol
Not me. I was just present. I did not need to. My friend Sam did. You love France?
I like France. Remind me again how many of you did they kill?

France says around 200,000. And you guys what are you saying these days? The egyptian Nasser says 1,000,000.
Edorgan The Turk says 5,000,000. And you what say you?

You know I like to talk about the Turks. Those savages that enjoyed playing trick or treat with
young Algerian boys. All in the Name Of The Sultan Of Istambul.
Why do you guys never talk about that? The Nif? The Shame? What is it?

You know when I travel internationally, I have to declare where I am going ....
In the forms that I have to fill out there are a few countries that are kind of special.
For those special countries I would have to fill out even more forms. You guessed it.
Algeria is one of them. Right next to North Korea and Iran. :)

Write it down Algirian.

Oh I forgot to say. I always smile when I see Algeria right next to Iran and North Korea.
You can imagine. Do you see me smiling in your dreams? But beware of my smile, I am a lion not a rat
who hides in the gutters.

Hessia

I am MAN, hear me roar!
VIB
Not me. I was just present. I did not need to. My friend Sam did. You love France?
I like France. Remind me again how many of you did they kill?

France says around 200,000. And you guys what are you saying these days? The egyptian Nasser says 1,000,000.
Edorgan The Turk says 5,000,000. And you what say you?

You know I like to talk about the Turks. Those savages that enjoyed playing trick or treat with
young Algerian boys. All in the Name Of The Sultan Of Istambul.
yes france killed a lot of us, i don't knox how many exactly, maybe 1 or 2 millions Algerian Muslims died during that war
what should make you happy doude.
you're asking me if i love france because i inquired into what happened to that night when you manhandled that french guy ?
Let me tell you doude, I am totally entitled to answer by yes or no, y want to know why ?
because unlike you, I didn't choose to live here, where I'm the 3rd generation born
not like you house nigger of 2 masters!
... " liked to play tricks or treats with young boys"- many centuries before, I never heard any word about that allegations, however I know for real that where you came from, actually many goes there, in peacetime, to play tricks or treats with young boys.. don't you know about that ? would you like me to name the country ?

Write it down h nigger!

Dernière édition:

Hessia

I am MAN, hear me roar!
VIB
Oh I forgot to say. I always smile when I see Algeria right next to Iran and North Korea.
You can imagine. Do you see me smiling in your dreams? But beware of my smile, I am a lion not a rat
who hides in the gutters.
everyone is a lion from a distance, you don't need to mention that.
except that you act more like a rat, a kind of frustrated pedophile than like a lion.

PS : no offense to the specie of rats

I never heard any word about that allegations
What is the matter? You do not how to use google. Do you know the Trie data structure?
Do you know how it is used?
What about Inverted Index? Do you know anything about it?

Hey listen Algirian. Cisco left me a text message. A little bird tells me that they want me to come and haul ass.
This will be the third time if I accept the job. But I will not. Don't tell them. It stays between us.

I love Cisco. The power. The money ... Walking those hallways.
But I am an old man now. I am happy doing research for the US department of Energy,
taking care of my kids, and enjoying bladinet.

I bet you pray that I take that job at Cisco. You know they keep me busy. You little rascal.
Phone is ringing

@Hessia

Ok I am back now. They need a lion to drive Cisco Control Center. I told them I will look into it and get back to them.
Do you know how to negotiate Algerian? So I am going to google and read about Cisco Control Center.
Something to do with Iot, Tesla, At&t .... On the technology part Saas, Microservices ... 500 million dollar budget ...

I am happy algirian. I just want spend my time here talking to and about rats. Rattas. :)

At Cisco they think of me as The Garbage Collector and they pay me well to clean up the garbage.
Very well actually. When they want something they get it. They just buy it. 👿

Dernière édition:

Hessia

I am MAN, hear me roar!
VIB
Ok I am back now. They need a lion to drive Cisco Control Center. I told them I will look into it and get back to them.
Do you know how to negotiate Algerian? So I am going to google and read about Cisco Control Center.
Something to do with Iot, Tesla, At&t .... On the technology part Saas, Microservices ... 500 million dollar budget ...

I am happy algirian. I just want spend my time here talking to and about rats. Rattas. :)
so what happened to the french guy, did he died following this altercation on that night with the one you named sam ?

Hessia

I am MAN, hear me roar!
VIB
@saintjohn
hey doude, what's the matter with you, say something!
I know you're so busy, but we both know how much you love Algerians, so please tell me what happened to the guy ?
If you do, i'll give a secret of mine, you know im pretty good in sharing secrets ^^
sharing is caring, mate lol

@saintjohn
hey doude, what's the matter with you, say something!
I know you're so busy, but we both know how much you love Algerians, so please tell me what happened to the guy ?
If you do, i'll give a secret of mine, you know im pretty good in sharing secrets ^^
sharing is caring, mate lol
The cops kicked his ass while the prince watched. No witnesses. Ni vu ni connu.
Nothing extraordinary. No hanky panky. :) Sam is really a nice guy. Very nice actually.
Down to earth ... I have known him since "Jardins D'enfants" chez Madame Bakka.
This Frenchy pissed him off. He disrespected his girlfriend ....
Wrong guy. Wrong girl. Wrong country. The Frenchman paid.

Dernière édition:

Hessia

I am MAN, hear me roar!
VIB
ah ok, too sensitive.
I met the prince once, in Orlando, and 2 years ago the king in Paris
nice meeting, nice people
Long live the king of Morocco

ah ok, too sensitive.
I met the prince once, in Orlando, and 2 years ago the king in Paris
nice meeting, nice people
Long live the king of Morocco
Never met the king. The closest was me staying week in a house in Rabat, he visited regularly
when he was a crown prince. He did not show up. :-(

As far as Hassan II, we locked eyes as he was driving not too far from the Saadians Tombs in Marrakech.
I was a kid but I could swear we locked eyes. He saw me. I am sure of it. :)