Moroccans in USA

Each one of you does have brother, sister, cousin or even a neighbor who lives in the US, maybe you do live in this beautiful country. More and more Moroccans come to the United States, some of them are here to study, or to work, others came to study with the idea to go back to Morocco but unfortunately they stayed here. Why do Moroccans come ? Why those ones who came to study stayed here ? What do they do for living ? Will they go back to Morocco one day... ?

faridios à dit:
Each one of you does have brother, sister, cousin or even a neighbor who lives in the US, maybe you do live in this beautiful country. More and more Moroccans come to the United States, some of them are here to study, or to work, others came to study with the idea to go back to Morocco but unfortunately they stayed here. Why do Moroccans come ? Why those ones who came to study stayed here ? What do they do for living ? Will they go back to Morocco one day... ?

Do you live in the United States ? If so, why don't you ask yourself the question ? Tell us why did you went there !

faridios à dit:
Each one of you does have brother, sister, cousin or even a neighbor who lives in the US, maybe you do live in this beautiful country. More and more Moroccans come to the United States, some of them are here to study, or to work, others came to study with the idea to go back to Morocco but unfortunately they stayed here.

Why do Moroccans come ?

Those who went to study, went to study, those who went for work, went for work, and those who went to join a family member, went to join a family member. Simple no?

Why those ones who came to study stayed here ?

For several reasons, more money, no social and religious restrictions or maybe they found love and decided to stay

What do they do for living ?

all what you can imagine, from cleaning, to university teaching

Will they go back to Morocco one day... ?

To be honnest with you, I can't tell. I'm not god

Horizons à dit:
Why do Moroccans come ?

Those who went to study, went to study, those who went for work, went for work, and those who went to join a family member, went to join a family member. Simple no?

Why those ones who came to study stayed here ?

For several reasons, more money, no social and religious restrictions or maybe they found love and decided to stay

What do they do for living ?

all what you can imagine, from cleaning, to university teaching

Will they go back to Morocco one day... ?

To be honnest with you, I can't tell. I'm not god

Where do you live ? Canada ? or the U.S. ?

sami_b à dit:
Where do you live ? Canada ? or the U.S. ?
Why are you asking this question? If you reread the questions of faridios you'll see that he didn't specify that they are adressed only to people living in the states.Anyway, I know people living there.

faridios à dit:
I dont know sorry but i cant tell you.....i dont live in the US so...

i can tell u that US visas is the easiest moroccan can get but i think Moroccan are still having more choises than other countries...arab/african ones..i mean about Visas .. n also there seems to be only one easy way for the people wishing to live there which is green card lottery..if u r picked then u r lucky,, best way to immigrat..but lots of moroccan went to US by this lottery.