Please let me discuss this subject" america the mother of the world)

by surfing, I came across a subject that I was very interested in, classing it as a lie impossible because the author gives details of hundreds of millions of dollars distributed to dozens of countries around the world
So , .......
QUOTE"n 2018, a dozen countries are on the list to share the Amaeicain magot whose total sum exceeds 35 billion dollars. In fact, America has always submitted countries to bottle-fed to ensure their fidelity and discipline. Israel and Egypt at the top peak with thousands of billions followed by: Jordan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambya, Pakistan etc.
In principle it is the money of the American people hijacked to corrupt the heads of state and domesticate them. This fabulous treasure offered to others is not the only way to buy irresponsible, the silence on the atrocities committed and the disrespect of the rights of citizens is also a way to put pressure on the leaders and make them docile "QUOTE

America trsut in God, the world must trust in America

h_meo

lien France Palestine
VIB
Combien les usa prennent au monde ils ne paient même pas la pollution qu'ils causent à eux seuls à la planète et qui fait souffrir tout le monde.

DiamondBlaze

Family Over Everything
VIB
Combien les usa prennent au monde ils ne paient même pas la pollution qu'ils causent à eux seuls à la planète et qui fait souffrir tout le monde.

Agreed.....China and India are far ahead now on that front...It is almost like you have to wear a mask when you walk around in Beijing..

h_meo

lien France Palestine
VIB
Agreed.....China and India are far ahead now on that front...It is almost like you have to wear a mask when you walk around in Beijing..
J'ai le regret de t'informer que l'inde et la Chine sont à plus de 3 milliard d'habitants. Ce qui n'est pas le cas de l'Amérique. Si on rapporte le taux de pollution à l'habitant. Un américain pollue 2 plus qu'un européen et 10 fois plus qu'un chinois ou un indien. Si on compte que la Chine et l'inde sont devenus les usines du monde... Il faudra réfléchir à imputer sa part de pollution en Chine pour les produits made in China qu'il consomme.

DiamondBlaze

Family Over Everything
VIB
J'ai le regret de t'informer que l'inde et la Chine sont à plus de 3 milliard d'habitants. Ce qui n'est pas le cas de l'Amérique. Si on rapporte le taux de pollution à l'habitant. Un américain pollue 2 plus qu'un européen et 10 fois plus qu'un chinois ou un indien. Si on compte que la Chine et l'inde sont devenus les usines du monde... Il faudra réfléchir à imputer sa part de pollution en Chine pour les produits made in China qu'il consomme.

True...Let's say that all 3 parties are guilty on that front..:cool:

hola friends, my question was;
is it possible to treat Amarica as a Mother America of the world because she gives the billions to countries, the baby bottle what i mean !!!!! or is it a badly placed qualifier?
what do you think about that