Regarding the recent accusation made by morocco againt polisalgeria

In light of the latest development on the issue of the moroccan sahara, in which around 1400 algerian back separatists movements decided to cross the algerian borders into the cease-fire area, thrashing armed fireworks and even bombs. In response, Morocco was only quick to blame Polisario of such an act, and subsequently blames algeria for this given that polisario partisans/troops came from the algeria territory. In view of this, i see this as extremely provocative the least to say and especially coincides with the algerien president victory in his thrid term being president. all know the explcit support of boutefilka to the separatists. which is quite a statement i find to the king and the moroccan ppl, stating in what appears as message of absolute consolidation of said president with leader of the so called western sahara liberation movement.

I see that it is imperative for morocco through his politics to stop opting to the condemning and accusation as being the only responses done so far since the early nineties. I am sick and tired of looking at the moroccan government taking such abuse of whateve it is. Morocco needs to do one and only one action is retaliate once the ceasefire region is occupied or tempered with, the only way that that problem which has proved to be unfeasble to peacefully solve is through a major and once for all military action, including algeria...so long that their regime is steered by post WWII communism/revolution type of mentality.
As much as serious as the consequences of such action, it is ought to mention the colossal amount of ressources and efforts that morocco has invested in sahara with no return yet. the sahara has drained morocco and brought with it much humiliation.

en bref hadshi li taydir lmaghrib...mashi howa hadak, tay7ashiha l dzaire....whoma 3ssarine 3lih fe 9diya dial sahara, taydiro mabrhaw m3a hadok oulad le7ram dial polissario....khass dinmo li dkhol lel sahara soit region cessez-feu ou pas ytn7ar...had boutefli9a dinmo had m3a la troisieme presidence fi 3awed may dir chi 7aja avec positivite'...nado hadok dial l polisario dakhline l hadik la region comme koi on est supporte' par boutefli9a .
wa zid hadi 3la hadik dial jozor leila fi 2002. shemta brebb

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
en bref hadshi li taydir lmaghrib...mashi howa hadak, tay7ashiha l dzaire....whoma 3ssarine 3lih fe 9diya dial sahara, taydiro mabrhaw m3a hadok oulad le7ram dial polissario....khass dinmo li dkhol lel sahara soit region cessez-feu ou pas ytn7ar...had boutefli9a dinmo had m3a la troisieme presidence fi 3awed may dir chi 7aja avec positivite'...nado hadok dial l polisario dakhline l hadik la region comme koi on est supporte' par boutefli9a .
wa zid hadi 3la hadik dial jozor leila fi 2002. shemta brebb

casanegra:D:D .