Someone can help me !

je dois envoyer une video a quelqu'un dont la quelle je dois parler de mes habitudes régulières
j'aimerais bien que vous me me dites qu'est ce vous penser du texte n'hésitez a me signaler s'il ya des erreurs.

Video email N°4 : Habits and routines

Hi , in this Video Email I'm going to talk about my activities
like every day in the week i go to school and when return at my home i do my homework,
i watch a film in my computer before i go to sleep,

I go to the Gym 2 times a week with my friend tuesday and thursday in the evening
in the weekend, i do housework; I clean my room,i wash my clothes and i cook and i go to
the super market
I do my home work and i go out and i see my friends,

Merci d'avance !!!!

je dois envoyer une video a quelqu'un dont la quelle je dois parler de mes habitudes régulières
j'aimerais bien que vous me me dites qu'est ce vous penser du texte n'hésitez a me signaler s'il ya des erreurs.

Video email N°4 : Habits and routines

Hi , in this Video Email I'm going to talk about my activities
like every day in the week i go to school and when return at my home i do my homework,
i watch a film in my computer before i go to sleep,

I go to the Gym 2 times a week with my friend tuesday and thursday in the evening
in the weekend, i do housework; I clean my room,i wash my clothes and i cook and i go to
the super market
I do my home work and i go out and i see my friends,

Merci d'avance !!!!

Hi , in this Video Email I'm going to talk about my daily activities
Every weekday, i go to school and when i return home, i do my homework,
i watch a movie on my computer before i go to sleep,

I go to the Gym 2 times a week with my friend, on tuesdays and thursdays evenings
During the weekend, i do some housework; I clean my room, wash my clothes, i cook and i go to the super market.
I also do my homework and i go out and see my friends.

Je laisse le soin aux VRAIS anglophones de corriger mon texte maintenant.
PS: je trouve le contenu du texte un peu léger, ça fait élève de primaire qui raconte sa vie ...

3robi78

compte désactivé

I go to the Gym 2 times a week with my friend, on tuesdays and thursdays evenings
During the weekend, i do some housework; I clean my room, wash my clothes, i cook and i go to the super market.

PS: je trouve le contenu du texte un peu léger, ça fait élève de primaire qui raconte sa vie ...

c'est vrai ça manque chiwa de .....hmmm....euuhhh .....la touche personnelle ...le feeling

like this :

dear 3aicha ( eh oui les anglais sont plus chaleureux que les francais :)

hi , ok i'm going to talk about my daily routine , when i get back from school , i do some homeworks if i have any , and i love watching the americain show Dexter , he is amazing , i like also "the big bang thoeries" show and my favorite actor is Dr sheldon cooper he si funny as hell !

i go to the Gym 2 times a week with my friends Kador and jilali ,it's a kickboxing classes , thats help me to learn some self denfense technics , at home i have other tasks : cleaning washing clothes , cooking and helping , and some time i went to the store

comme sa tu t'y implique et c'est plus conviviale a lire .

I go to the Gym twice a week with my friend, on tuesdays and thursdays evenings

Je me permets

Sinon oui ca me fait penser à mes cours de niveau préparatoire en arabe

Sharm

لَا يَحِيقُ ٱلْمَكْرُ ٱلسَّيِّئُ إِلَّا بِأَهْلِهِ
VIB
c'est vrai ça manque chiwa de .....hmmm....euuhhh .....la touche personnelle ...le feeling

like this :

dear 3aicha ( eh oui les anglais sont plus chaleureux que les francais :)

hi , ok i'm going to talk about my daily routine , when i get back from school , i do some homeworks if i have any , and i love watching the americain show Dexter , he is amazing , i like also "the big bang thoeries" show and my favorite actor is Dr sheldon cooper he si funny as hell !

i go to the Gym 2 times a week with my friends Kador and jilali ,it's a kickboxing classes , thats help me to learn some self denfense technics , at home i have other tasks : cleaning washing clothes , cooking and helping , and some time i went to the store

comme sa tu t'y implique et c'est plus conviviale a lire .

wa3ra bezzef hadhi loll derriya moustarjila wellate daba :D
sinon tu as raison, on préfère un écrit plus "fun" en anglais.

Kadijak

Gone
VIB

juste pour info

on dit pas daily routine?

et twice a week et non 2 time??