Something if we don’t use it, it is lost!

You probably wondering what this topic is all about!

What does it mean “something if we don’t use it, it is lost”

Hummm, no kidding!

Can you guess? It is Time.

Time is something we can’t save.
We have to use it, to spend it otherwise we loose it for ever!

What we should do in our spare time?

-My Chinese friend told me one day, if she is not working she is learning! So, we can spend time to learn something new! Like what ?

Learning new language—English

This is a very rewarding time spent. English is the first language in the world. English is used for work, for communication, for better schooling, for fun and reading novels and for many other things, as well.

-My Italian friend told me we spend time for family gathering! Great! This is also a very rewarding time spent. Family is important and we should be spending more time with mama, papa, frenzy funny wife, cuckoo happy husband, children or other family members.

What do you do in your spare/free time?

All languages are welcome.

Il y a vingt ans, ma chère voisine de 80 ans, m'avait avoué lors d'une conversation, qu'elle espérait mourir pendant la nuit plutôt que pendant la journée ...
Interloqué, je lui ai demandé pourquoi ?
Elle m'a dit " Comme ça j'aurais appris quelque chose au dernier jour de ma vie. "

A méditer pour ceux qui ne veulent pas mourir bêtes ....

Moroccans Spend 2 Hours Watching TV, 2 Minutes Reading, Exercising​

What kind of outdoor and indoor activities do Moroccans do in their free time?
Moroccans Spend 2 Hours Watching TV, 2 Minutes Reading, Exercising

Rabat - In 2012, Moroccans dedicated 6 hours and 40 minutes of their day to free time. Activities like surfing the internet and watching television took up the most time, according to a survey by Morocco’s High Commission for Planning (HCP).
The survey reveals how Moroccans spend their free time.
The study, conducted between 2011 and 2012, shows that Moroccans spend 84 percent of their free time doing six principal practices: Watching television (2 hours 14 minutes), religious practices (59 minutes), napping (43 minutes), idleness (38 minutes), discussions (37 minutes), and hosting or visiting (26 minutes).
Moroccans aged 15 and above spend on average 2 hours and 14 minutes watching television, or 33.6 percent of their free time. They only spend 2 minutes in practicing sports or reading.
Children devote 3 hours daily to watching television, an average of 43.6 percent of their free time. However, they only spend 2 minutes practicing sports and one minute reading.
Social media networks are the main platforms children use on the internet, while they only devote 5 percent of their internet usage to educational research.
Children spend more time browsing, an average of 12 minutes daily, surpassing adults whose daily average browsing is 4 minutes.
Television, radio, and internet are the youth’s major means of opening up to the rest of the world. Sixty-eight percent of youth stated they watch television or listen to the radio on a regular basis.
Internet use was moderate among youth in 2012. As many as 61.8 percent of men never used it, compared to 77.8 percent of women.
© Morocco World News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, rewritten or redistributed without permission.

Here is the technique to read one page in one minute:

First, sit straight and place an open book between your hands on a flat surface.

Second, read the first word and the last word of each line and make sure you do move your eyes left and right

When you are done repeat the same technique but this time read the first three words and the last three words of each line

Make sure you time up yourself and you read one page within 60 seconds.

You will read only the key words and you connect them to understand the meaning of each sentence

This way you will read a lot of books in a short amount of time very easily,

Dernière édition:
If you are an avid reader here are some recommended books:

Sarina by Véronique Dubois

In French

The writer uses a a very descriptive and daring writing style to put the reader in the picture and this is a story of a young man, William, who has to travel to India for business and the universe wants him to share a taxi ride with a girl that never gives him her phone number but surprisingly they met again in unbelievable place and started having a secret relationship some details may be shocking but the ending is more shocking.

Pièces jointes

• 0337F8CC-F8BF-4949-B85C-D1562DC14902.jpeg
    0337F8CC-F8BF-4949-B85C-D1562DC14902.jpeg
    15.1 KB · Affichages: 3
because you’re mine

By Rea Frey

In English

The braid the writing is amazing! The writer will keep you hooked until the end!

It is a story of a single woman that she tried to protect her son but she loses it.
I won’t spoil it for you. Good reading

Pièces jointes

• 106E288A-F8AC-4950-BEB6-D9DFE0EE264C.jpeg
    106E288A-F8AC-4950-BEB6-D9DFE0EE264C.jpeg
    48.5 KB · Affichages: 0
If it’s your first time reading English books and it is a challenge for you I recommend you

I Funny

By James Patterson and Chris Grabenstein

Pièces jointes

• 9C47594D-8C59-4284-AD3B-710435BAAB3A.jpeg
    9C47594D-8C59-4284-AD3B-710435BAAB3A.jpeg
    322.7 KB · Affichages: 2

Morad

Modérateur
Modérateur
Tu peux aussi t’instruire sur internet en particuliers sur youtube , il y a aussi des millier de livres audio en ligne , il y a aussi de nombreuses chaines dans de nombreuses matières intéressantes . Regarder à la télévision des documentaires sur la géographie, l’histoire les sciences , c’est aussi une forme d’instruction …. Malheureusement il y a surtout des choses inutiles et ce que préfère la grande majorité de la population. Il y a des resaux sociaux qui n’ont aucune utilité à part faire perdre plusieurs heures par jour …Et même sur internet ceux qui passent plus de temps sur les forums et les blogs que sur facebook sont plus patient car ils prennent le temps et de discuter au lieu de regarder oisivement des vidéos…. Mon conseil prendre des notes et les relire de temps en temps pour ne pas oublier.. ……. ENGLISH. 👉👉 english🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇨🇦🇨🇦🇺🇸🇺🇸 You can also educate yourself on the internet in particular on youtube, there are also thousands of audio books online, there are also many channels in many interesting subjects. Watching documentaries on geography, history and science on television is also a form of instruction…. Unfortunately there are mostly unnecessary things and what the vast majority of the population prefers. There are social networks that have no use except waste several hours a day... And even on the internet those who spend more time on forums and blogs than on facebook are more patient because they take the time and chatting instead of idly watching videos…. My advice to take notes and reread them from time to time so as not to forget..

Tu peux aussi t’instruire sur internet en particuliers sur youtube , il y a aussi des millier de livres audio en ligne , il y a aussi de nombreuses chaines dans de nombreuses matières intéressantes . Regarder à la télévision des documentaires sur la géographie, l’histoire les sciences , c’est aussi une forme d’instruction ….

Yes, we can learn from some YouTube channels and here is one great YouTube channel:

Audio books and watching pictures-TV programs are not good.

Because they stifle our imagination!

It is a paradox that Fez is the oldest world learning center and you are recommending to me to watch TV to educate myself!

Remember book is your best friend ever!

Morad

Modérateur
Modérateur
Yes, we can learn from some YouTube channels and here is one great YouTube channel:

Audio books and watching pictures-TV programs are not good.

Because they stifle our imagination!

It is a paradox that Fez is the oldest world learning center and you are recommending to me to watch TV to educate myself!

Remember book is your best friend ever!

In France, on television, we have quality and very informative programs. There are a lot of programs on culture... we can watch television and at the same time learn about many things... just an example , when we were young 🇫🇷🇫🇷👉👉
En France , à la télévision, nous avons des programmes de qualité et très instructif. Il y a énormément d’émissions sur la culture … nous pouvons regarder la télévision et en même temps nous instruire dans beaucoup de domaines…

Sheriffoot

🔞
VIB
You probably wondering what this topic is all about!

What does it mean “something if we don’t use it, it is lost”

Hummm, no kidding!

Can you guess? It is Time.

Time is something we can’t save.
We have to use it, to spend it otherwise we loose it for ever!

What we should do in our spare time?

-My Chinese friend told me one day, if she is not working she is learning! So, we can spend time to learn something new! Like what ?

Learning new language—English

This is a very rewarding time spent. English is the first language in the world. English is used for work, for communication, for better schooling, for fun and reading novels and for many other things, as well.

-My Italian friend told me we spend time for family gathering! Great! This is also a very rewarding time spent. Family is important and we should be spending more time with mama, papa, frenzy funny wife, cuckoo happy husband, children or other family members.

All languages are welcome.
Cool !

I can learn more words with your text and talent.

That's perfect for me !

farid_h

<defunct>
Contributeur
I love acquiring new skills. So right now, I'm watching tons of youtube tutorials on filmmaking and I'm experimenting a lot with scripting, filming, post production, 3D software, game engines, etc.

I also spend some quality time chatting with friends online and watching them stream.

Also, now that Spring is finally here, I'm enjoying hiking and morphing into an outdoor rat which I used to be in an earlier life, but have to re-learn.

So yeah, time is important. Cherish it, and spend it wisely. You'll never get it back. Life is short, make good use of it.

love acquiring new skills. So right now, I'm watching tons of youtube tutorials on filmmaking and I'm experimenting a lot with scripting, filming, post production, 3D software, game engines, etc.
I am sure you will spend no time finding these kind of videos on YouTube platform! Lucky you!

My grand ma always whispered into my ear saying "valuable materials are always hard to find"

For me, it was hard to find a great book to read. I just found one and finished reading it just now. And here is the title
"Ransom for a River Dolphin" by Sarita Kendall

Amazing story to save a pink Dolphin you should read it.

Now looking for a new book to read, any suggestion?

Pièces jointes

• B49B3946-7748-4543-B80B-7A9C081D7C40.jpeg
    B49B3946-7748-4543-B80B-7A9C081D7C40.jpeg
    72.5 KB · Affichages: 0
Dernière édition:
Today I woke up in morning and decided to dedicate one of my YouTube channel section to films and movies,” he said “ and I gathered for you the best and the most amazing American films and series that you should watch before dying” he said again.
I was immediately trapped into his introduction and very curious to know more about what he will present next. It was astonishing and interesting to me at the same time. He troubled me to the point I am not just watching the series but also reading the book.

A Game of Thrones

It is a very interesting film that has many episodes. Personally I believe It is not a wast of time this movie because I could learn from it, which I did, language through entertainment and having fun.

Besides, I am now reading the book.

A1E38B2D-029D-403F-9AB6-0D1BD3B5262A.jpeg

If you have been following this post and enjoying the reading of English books of my selection, here it comes your happy time to read some other books that I am about to share with you.

The first book is No Language But a Cry by Dr. Richard D'Ambrosio

No Language But a Cry by Dr. Richard D'Ambrosio.JPG
No Language But a Cry by Dr. Richard D'Ambrosio Sample.JPG

If you are a Starbucks coffee buyer and a little bit curious about how much really your coffee cost? And why are you paying a high price for your drink?, I recommend you to read The Undercover Economist book by Tim Harford. You will understand, why the rich are rich and why the poor are poor. The same concept is establishing in Morocco now!

The Undercover Economist book by Tim Harford.JPGThe Undercover Economist book by Tim Harford-Sample.JPG

If you get mad, infuriated, perhaps you should read this book!

Owning Your Own Shadow by Robert A. Johnson

It talks about understanding the dark side of the psyche. The important balance of shadow and ego to keep the fulcrum point away from breaking.

I wish you happy reading!

Robert_A_Johnson.JPG
Robert_A_Johnson_intro.JPG

There is a wonderful saying attributed to Mahatma Gandhi: "If you follow the old code of justice—an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth—you end up with a blind and toothless world." this is a shadow projection example page 37.

I am reading a lots about shadow projection examples in this forum. God protect real Moroccans and Morocco!

Hessia

I am MAN, hear me roar!
VIB
There is a wonderful saying attributed to Mahatma Gandhi: "If you follow the old code of justice—an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth—you end up with a blind and toothless world." this is a shadow projection example page 37.
This isn't true. this guy was not a prophet. i think if we kill the murderers, the pedophiles and the rapists, then the bad guys still alive, will have to be really crazy to dare assault people after that.

Nice try! Make sure your kids time is not wasted!!

Here is another book for kids
The Skeletons In city Park by Thomas Kingsley Troupe

Read ...read....read. Only English.

Furry and Flo.JPG
Furry and Flo_Sample.JPG

Dernière édition:
The second book that I would like to share with you is a collection of books and you should read them all.

HARRY POTTER
and the Philosopher’s Stone

by J.K. ROWLING

Hurry Potter.png

All books are free to download on format PDF at this link:

Pièces jointes

• 01_Harry_Potter_and_the_Sorcerer_39_s_Stone_-_J_K_Rowling.pdf
    1.6 MB · Affichages: 0