studies in uk

Hi , next year I'm going to study in oxford brookes university bachelor of business and management , and I want to know the value of a bachelor in uk at job markert in morocco , because of the high cost of the studies I'm gonna make , wondered if I can return to morocco after 3 year there in a society and finding a very good job with a huge salary and thank you

Begum

Someday You'll find Me...
damn you study at oxford and you want to return to Morocco?

Man i would take my bachelor and head to USA or Asia if i was you...

Hi , next year I'm going to study in oxford brookes university bachelor of business and management , and I want to know the value of a bachelor in uk at job markert in morocco , because of the high cost of the studies I'm gonna make , wondered if I can return to morocco after 3 year there in a society and finding a very good job with a huge salary and thank you

Worry not about finding a job, in Morocco after, or even, before graduation, if your daddy is somebody in Morocco or knows somebody who knows somebody in Morocco. As you can see or feel, almost everything in Morocco is achieved via connections, this practice is normal or becomes normal for Moroccans of/in Morocco. Otherwise, stay in UK, after graduations, where people are judged or hired based on their qualifications and not based on who their daddy may be, or may be not.

thanks for the advice , and can I have an idea of the salary there after a bachelor , it's not oxford the first ranked university in uk , it's oxford brookes ranked 39 in uk .

Begum

Someday You'll find Me...
thanks for the advice , and can I have an idea of the salary there after a bachelor , it's not oxford the first ranked university in uk , it's oxford brookes ranked 39 in uk .

Oh wow man i thought it was the real oxford (not that oxford brooks isn't a good university, Uk has very good universities and 39 is not bad as a rank:)), well i think you should try to get more professional experience in the UK after your job, it will make it easier for you to find a job in Morocco if you have a strong curriculum vitae.

[
le mois prochain je serai a uk ,,la verite je sai pas ,,car je conai a personne ,,,pour le moment je suis en espagne ,,,,mon objectif ,c de etudier cycle superior en ingenerie technique ,,,et travailler ,,,,dis moi est ce ke facile rencontrer une chambre ? combien sa cout ?
merci

QUOTE=adilb1959;7058757]Hi , next year I'm going to study in oxford brookes university bachelor of business and management , and I want to know the value of a bachelor in uk at job markert in morocco , because of the high cost of the studies I'm gonna make , wondered if I can return to morocco after 3 year there in a society and finding a very good job with a huge salary and thank you[/QUOTE]

Worry not about finding a job, in Morocco after, or even, before graduation, if your daddy is somebody in Morocco or knows somebody who knows somebody in Morocco. As you can see or feel, almost everything in Morocco is achieved via connections, this practice is normal or becomes normal for Moroccans of/in Morocco. Otherwise, stay in UK, after graduations, where people are judged or hired based on their qualifications and not based on who their daddy may be, or may be not.

That's not really true, my daddy is rich enough (not really) to pay for me one of the most expensive high schools in Csablanca, but he does this for me to have a good diplome and for me to have a real chance to get a good job, because he knows that he can do nothing for me when i get older
(is my english too bad?)

That's not really true, my daddy is rich enough (not really) to pay for me one of the most expensive high schools in Csablanca, but he does this for me to have a good diplome and for me to have a real chance to get a good job, because he knows that he can do nothing for me when i get older
(is my english too bad?)

nope... it's understandable :)

It's supposed to be good, correct, natural, perfect, like a native english speaking. I'm not supposed to be just "understandable" :D I've passed this level a long time ago.. Well..sorry for the out of subject
Well.. some of the native english speaking can't just make a correct sentence. :D
i didn't really get your story, does your dad pay for you a high school to get a diploma ? this isn't pay off i think..