Test your attachment style in relationships

Find out what your attachment style is in intimate relationships by doing this small test.

http://www.web-research-design.net/cgi-bin/crq/crq.pl

"Combining your anxiety and avoidance scores, you fall into the preoccupied quadrant. Previous research on attachment styles indicates that preoccupied people tend to have highly conflictual relationships. Although they are comfortable expressing their emotions, preoccupied individuals often experience a lot of negative emotions, which can often interfere with their relationships."

:(((

I have the fear of abandon in my relationships, I worry that the person will stop loving me.

Mine is:
Combining my anxiety and avoidance scores. I fall into the secure quadrant. Previous research on attachment styles indicates that secure people tend to have enduring and satisfying relationship. They're comfortable expressing their emotions, and tend not to suffer from depression, and other psychological disorders. lol

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
Find out what your attachment style is in intimate relationships by doing this small test.

http://www.web-research-design.net/cgi-bin/crq/crq.pl

"Combining your anxiety and avoidance scores, you fall into the preoccupied quadrant. Previous research on attachment styles indicates that preoccupied people tend to have highly conflictual relationships. Although they are comfortable expressing their emotions, preoccupied individuals often experience a lot of negative emotions, which can often interfere with their relationships."

:(((

I have the fear of abandon in my relationships, I worry that the person will stop loving me.

How sad :D .
you need to work on your self esteem!!!

marocN95

Associable - Bien mal acquis ne profite jamais
VIB
My result :

Combining your anxiety and avoidance scores, you fall into the secure quadrant. Previous research on attachment styles indicates that secure people tend to have relatively enduring and satisfying relationships. They are comfortable expressing their emotions, and tend not to suffer from depression and other psychological disorders

:D

Conclusion :

Combining your anxiety and avoidance scores, you fall into the secure quadrant. Previous research on attachment styles indicates that secure people tend to have relatively enduring and satisfying relationships. They are comfortable expressing their emotions, and tend not to suffer from depression and other psychological disorders.