The king warns trump against jerusalem embacy move

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/moroccos-king-warns-trump-jerusalem-embassy-move/

What do you think ?
I think M6 is making a big mistake and swimming in a dangerous water infested by sharks.
Do you think Trump would listen
He is an egocentric maniac who hates people to tell him what to do and what not to do or you are fired.
The next thing you know Trump will tweet calling the king and Morocco all kind of names.
The king has to learn to keep his mouth shut when it comes to Trump.
A matter that doesn't even concerne Morocco or its interests with the states .

Dernière édition:

farid_h

<defunct>
Contributeur
M6, as head of the Jerusalem Committee, had to speak up. That was his duty as its elected or appointed official.

Having said that, I agree: this Jerusalem affair is none of his business. He's only undermining his good standing with the US, without gaining anything in return.

DiamondBlaze

Family Over Everything
VIB
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/moroccos-king-warns-trump-jerusalem-embassy-move/

What do you think ?
I think M6 is making a big mistake and swimming in a dangerous water infested by sharks.
Do you think Trump would listen
He is an egocentric maniac who hates people to tell him what to do and what not to do or you are fired.
The next thing you know Trump will tweet calling the king and Morocco all kind of names.
The king has to learn to keep his mouth shut when it comes to Trump.
A matter that doesn't even concerne Morocco or its interests with the states .

Agreed. The king's reaction was well intended but it will just fall on deaf ears. I don't think that the outside world realizes what kind of an egomaniac we are dealing with here.
Pure egomania.. He has no ideology, no ethics, no social skills, .. no nothing.

farid_h

<defunct>
Contributeur
Agreed. The king's reaction was well intended but it will just fall on deaf ears. I don't think that the outside world realizes what kind of an egomaniac we are dealing with here.
Pure egomania.. He has no ideology, no ethics, no social skills, .. no nothing.

Now calm down. The Jerusalem policy is bi-partisan consensus here after all. It's not as if Trump suddenly went berserk and decided something that didn't have continued Congress and bi-partisan seal of approval since 20+ years. It's not Trump who enacted the 1995 Jerusalem Act. It's not Trump who made every POTUS since 1948 (!), including Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama, promise to recognize Jerusalem and move the Embassy there. His only "crime" on this matter was that he didn't renege his electoral promise, unlike his predecessors, and that he actually respected the decision of Congress.

Eww.. I can't but feel dirty by defending Trump on this one though.

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
I have a remedy for those who refuse to see Jerusalem as capital of Israel.
All they have to do is pluck out there eyes and they wont see it nor would they see any jew on the land.
Jews were there for over 3000 years and through all the centuries always claimed Jerusalem as there capital til the invasion of the arabs.
It's a legit demand and i see no reason for the palestinians not to move on and negotiate peace without Jerusalem as a center of there demand of an independent state.
Israel is going nowhere.
With more than 200 nukes, Israel is going nowhere and here to stay.
The day the palestinians understand that and sit around a table to negotiate a peaceful solution is the day Palestine will be a country.
Otherwise, they will keep on barking with no one to care certainly not Israel.
After all Trump had the guts to seal the Jerusalem Act that other presidents couldn't.
Trump is still a big jerk.

Dernière édition:

DiamondBlaze

Family Over Everything
VIB
Now calm down. The Jerusalem policy is bi-partisan consensus here after all. It's not as if Trump suddenly went berserk and decided something that didn't have continued Congress and bi-partisan seal of approval since 20+ years. It's not Trump who enacted the 1995 Jerusalem Act. It's not Trump who made every POTUS since 1948 (!), including Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama, promise to recognize Jerusalem and move the Embassy there. His only "crime" on this matter was that he didn't renege his electoral promise, unlike his predecessors, and that he actually respected the decision of Congress.

Eww.. I can't but feel dirty by defending Trump on this one though.

I am aware of the fact that it was bi-partisan decision but the decision was Trump's.
Trump's only real goal is to cut the corporate tax from 35% to 20% so his company can benefit from it. Pure and simple. He finally got it done. Now Everything else is a cherry on top.

Dernière édition:

DiamondBlaze

Family Over Everything
VIB
I have a remedy for those who refuse to see Jerusalem as capital of Israel.
All they have to do is pluck out there eyes and they wont see it nor would they see any jew on the land.
Jews were there for over 3000 years and through all the centuries always claimed Jerusalem as there capital til the invasion of the arabs.
It's a legit demand and i see no reason for the palestinians not to move on and negotiate peace without Jerusalem as a center of there demand of an independent state.
Israel is going nowhere.
With more than 200 nukes, Israel is going nowhere and here to stay.
The day the palestinians understand that and sit around a table to negotiate a peaceful solution is the day Palestine will be a country.
Otherwise, they will keep on barking with no one to care certainly not Israel.
After all Trump had the guts to seal the Jerusalem Act that other presidents couldn't.
Trump is still a big jerk.

It is clear. Those that think that Israel will disappear are delusional. Everything else will disappear before she does so they have got to get used to it.
Trump recognized it mainly because his son-in-law wanted this to happen. He is a bonafide orthodox zealot and has also been funding settlements in Israel ( through his real estate company) for I don't know how many years now.

farid_h

<defunct>
Contributeur
It is clear. Those that think that Israel will disappear are delusional. Everything else will disappear before she does so they have got to get used to it.
Trump recognized it mainly because his son-in-law wanted this to happen. He is a bonafide orthodox zealot and has also been funding settlements in Israel ( through his real estate company) for I don't know how many years now.

I think, he is more interested in throwing his base of Bible Belt Evangelicals (Christian Zionists) voters and most ardent supporters a bone or two.

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
I think, he is more interested in throwing his base of Bible Belt Evangelicals (Christian Zionists) voters and most ardent supporters a bone or two.
But one thing is for sure whether we like him or not.
He fulfilled most of his campaign promises.
Good Bad or Ugly.
And it looks like he will change the Obama Care as he promised and probably end up building the wall.
He may not be a politician or a good communicator by all means, as a matter of fact he has no clue what he's doing or how his decisions will affect America and the world after he leaves office exept that he made those promises during his campaign.
We can not deny that he is a man of his word.
All successful businessmen are.
Goodluck to us, only 3 more years to go.