The overwhelming takeover of us elite colleges by leftists

DiamondBlaze

Family Over Everything
VIB
J'allais dire que c'est une tres bonne chose...C'est normal que les jeunes soient attires par la gauche quand ils sont jeunes..Freedom, idealism, ideals of equality, selflessness, color blindness..

We don't need the "Hitler Youth" in the colleges...OK may be I went too far...lol ..

Ebion

Ça a l'air que je suis l'esclave da partida
VIB
J'allais dire que c'est une tres bonne chose...C'est normal que les jeunes soient attires par la gauche quand ils sont jeunes..Freedom, idealism, ideals of equality, selflessness, color blindness..

We don't need the "Hitler Youth" in the colleges...OK may be I went too far...lol ..

It does not come as a surprise. The left aims to revolutionize, to rebuild society on new bases, to better share resources and duties. Young people love those ideas, because they are entering adulthood, the workforce, the world of ideas, and they have so little in store and so little to lose and so much to gain from a revolution. But when they age, they climb up the social ladder little by little and they end up living a bourgeois life in a middle class suburb with their wife and kids, and they now dread a social upheaval that could jeopardize all that they earned by their hard work and sacrifices. So as people grow up, they move to the right. In addition, leftist idéologues like talking to the heart, but as people mature, they start to know human nature better, to get a more clear-sighted and cynical view of politics and economics, and they no longer buy utopic dreams like they did back in college.

Ebion

Ça a l'air que je suis l'esclave da partida
VIB
By the way, the title could be misleading. The study whose url I put on display is about college professors and their political views, not students.

DiamondBlaze

Family Over Everything
VIB
By the way, the title could be misleading. The study whose url I put on display is about college professors and their political views, not students.

I see :) but they still affect the students in some way shape or form ...Millennials that are college and university graduates in the US are pretty left-leaning as whole..

gauche au droite ca change a rien faut savoir qu a c est debut la gauche c etait les
riches et la droite c etait l arisocratie, c est que du pipos tout ca pour faire
croire a une liberté qui n existe pas
hitler c est la misère qui la apporté au pouvoir pas la politique ce hitler etait un sdf a ses debut
des que la misere augmente y a risque de dictature

It does not come as a surprise. The left aims to revolutionize, to rebuild society on new bases, to better share resources and duties. Young people love those ideas, because they are entering adulthood, the workforce, the world of ideas, and they have so little in store and so little to lose and so much to gain from a revolution. But when they age, they climb up the social ladder little by little and they end up living a bourgeois life in a middle class suburb with their wife and kids, and they now dread a social upheaval that could jeopardize all that they earned by their hard work and sacrifices. So as people grow up, they move to the right. In addition, leftist idéologues like talking to the heart, but as people mature, they start to know human nature better, to get a more clear-sighted and cynical view of politics and economics, and they no longer buy utopic dreams like they did back in college.
mais quelle jeunesse la jeunesse americaine est la plus endetté du monde
la bulle speculative estudiantine au usa est tellement importante
qu elle pourait explosé n importe quand
ah oui ya la croisance bein la croisance est de zero et tant que la fed imprime
de faux billet et laisse les taux a zeros alors ca va on gagne du temps quoi c est tout
les politiciens ne controle pas l economie