Toefl au maroc

marocainprtoujr

In each of us there is a little of all of us.
Yeah I heard so, anyways I will check it later and thank you so much, really! :)

You're welcome :) In case you have questions let me know please !

You can also start to practice your english here if you want:) :cool:
I forgot to tell you, there is English section here (in this forum), so see you there :)

Dernière édition:
You're welcome :) In case you have questions let me know please !

You can also start to practice your english here if you want:) :cool:
I forgot to tell you, there is English section here (in this forum), so see you there :)

I'm really glad to know that we have such people in my country, I mean helpful! and yes I'd like to join you, because then I can practise more; the thing that will help me for sure especially if I decided to take the test! ;)
Thank again =)

marocainprtoujr

I'm really glad to know that we have such people in my country, I mean helpful! and yes I'd like to join you, because then I can practise more; the thing that will help me for sure especially if I decided to take the test! ;)
Thank again =)
You're welcome Naivelust ;)
So go ahead, as you know you can open new topics there and let's discuss :)

marocainprtoujr

Thanks but actually i'm a high school senior so it is my last year and I don't think I'll have much time to juggle between studies and the forum, but I'll check it whenever I get a free time because apparently it is fun!

I think we all come here just for breaks ;):)

i wish you much success in your studies :cool: I was at school for half of my life and i know how the things are going there ! ;) my only advice is focus on your priorities, but take things in stride. Make decisions, not excuses. Live one moment at a time. Count your blessings, not your troubles. Let the wrong things go. Look for lessons in unforeseen obstacles. Ask for help. Give as much as you take. Make time for those who matter. Laugh when you can. Cry when you need to. And always stay true to your values.:prudent:;)

Have a nice day and see you soon here :)

I think we all come here just for breaks ;):)

i wish you much success in your studies :cool: I was at school for half of my life and i know how the things are going there ! ;) my only advice is focus on your priorities, but take things in stride. Make decisions, not excuses. Live one moment at a time. Count your blessings, not your troubles. Let the wrong things go. Look for lessons in unforeseen obstacles. Ask for help. Give as much as you take. Make time for those who matter. Laugh when you can. Cry when you need to. And always stay true to your values.:prudent:;)

Have a nice day and see you soon here :)

Thank you so much, I really appreciate your advice, and I will do so Inchalah...
do you work now or still studying? what was your major?