Someday You'll find Me...
What would be your thoughts?
With whom would you want to be?
Where?
Don't you think it's kind of romantic?lol

Come and share with me;)

Begum

I din't get what you're expecting with this post ? Could you be a little bit more explicit ?

If you were to comtemplate the half moon (that's a pretty romantic situation, right?), with whom and where and what would be your thoughts at this very moment?

Now maybe people aren't answering because my thread sucks (i apologize if it's the case lol)

Thanks for courageously answering my thread, i don't know for you, but it's still daylight here, so i guess i'll remain on earth for a few hours lol

Yes, you can remain in earth, but fell in heaven until you reach the moon. Otherwise, it's also, still day light at this side of my hemosphere. You can lead. I follow.

Begum

Yes, you can remain in earth, but fell in heaven until you reach the moon. Otherwise, it's also, still day light at this side of my hemosphere. You can lead. I follow.

wow so poetic, but i'd have to be an angel like you in order to fall in heaven (i'm not bad at sweet talking too lol)

Okay, then, follow me lol

farid_h

<defunct>
Contributeur
What would be your thoughts?

To the Moon, by Charlotte Smith

Queen of the silver bow! by thy pale beam
Alone and pensive, I delight to stray,
And watch thy shadow trembling in the stream,
Or mark the floating clouds that cross thy way.

And while I gaze, thy mild and placid light
Sheds a soft calm upon my troubled breast;
And oft I think, fair planet of the night,
That in thy orb, the wretched may have rest:

The sufferers of the earth perhaps may go,
Released by Death, to thy benignant sphere,
And the sad children of Despair and Woe
Forget, in thee, their cup of sorrow here.

Oh! that I soon may reach thy world serene,
Poor wearied pilgrim, in this toiling scene!

Begum

To the Moon, by Charlotte Smith

Queen of the silver bow! by thy pale beam
Alone and pensive, I delight to stray,
And watch thy shadow trembling in the stream,
Or mark the floating clouds that cross thy way.

And while I gaze, thy mild and placid light
Sheds a soft calm upon my troubled breast;
And oft I think, fair planet of the night,
That in thy orb, the wretched may have rest:

The sufferers of the earth perhaps may go,
Released by Death, to thy benignant sphere,
And the sad children of Despair and Woe
Forget, in thee, their cup of sorrow here.

Oh! that I soon may reach thy world serene,
Poor wearied pilgrim, in this toiling scene!

Waw that's a beautiful poem, thanks for sharing it, i will look up this Charlotte Smith, i like her style.

Begum

Yes i think it s romantic and i would share this kind if night with my wife

Haha lyon3, i'm surprised you're answering a thread about romance, i didn't know this side of your personality, anyways i hope you can share many moments like this when you find the right person in your life inshallah:)

I won't be thinking of anything...
Instead I would certainely share this charming moment with my girl and we'll certainely have sex.

Wow pretty honest, but what about romance in all of this?I mean, couldn't there be a romantic moment without the need of a sexual relationship?lol (i already know your answer lol)

Wow pretty honest, but what about romance in all of this?I mean, couldn't there be a romantic moment without the need of a sexual relationship?lol (i already know your answer lol)
haha... well, sharing this moment together with you lover, staring at the moon and stars, telling sweet words to each other and dreaming of bright future as a couple together, all this is a romantic stuff...

and (in my experience and personnalopinion) this usualy develops and leads to have sex, don't you agree..(if you don't want to answer this, it's ok, i'll understand...)

LYON3

L Espoir Ne Disparait
Haha lyon3, i'm surprised you're answering a thread about romance, i didn't know this side of your personality, anyways i hope you can share many moments like this when you find the right person in your life inshallah

Oups i meant "this kind of life" and not "this kind if life" lol

Lol you would be surprised if you have know me in the real life :D
I m absolutely not the same than here lol i love the romantism and all this nice moments which are for me the (promenades en bords de mer,au soleil couchant,in the forest,au soleil levant) :rouge:

Thanks i hope too and for you too Inch Allah

Begum

haha... well, sharing this moment together with you lover, staring at the moon and stars, telling sweet words to each other and dreaming of bright future as a couple together, all this is a romantic stuff...

and (in my experience and personnalopinion) this usualy develops and leads to have sex, don't you agree..(if you don't want to answer this, it's ok, i'll understand...)

Lol i can't agree, but i guess there's a time for everything, so i don't know, in my opinion romance and sex are separated but many people say that they are linked together which i don't believe but i won't get into further details here just to preserve the appropriate flegma of my persona lol

Oups i meant "this kind of life" and not "this kind if life" lol

Lol you would be surprised if you have know me in the real life :D
I m absolutely not the same than here lol i love the romantism and all this nice moments which are for me the (promenades en bords de mer,au soleil couchant,in the forest,au soleil levant) :rouge:

Thanks i hope too and for you too Inch Allah

waw i'm shocked lyon3, now the girl who gets you will be a lucky one hehe

LYON3

L Espoir Ne Disparait

i dont agree with you but i have no experience so it is perhaps true !
I think romance and sex are two very differents moments which no links between but again i have no experience so it is just what i think
waw i'm shocked lyon3, now the girl who gets you will be a lucky one hehe
ahahah only if she loves the romantism too !
we can have some very stricts ideas about the religion and to be a big romantic too :D i love all that moments where two lovers are between them only in a desert place with a nice "paysage" it s a nice dream i mean :rouge: