Usa vs n.korea

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
It's really scary and getting out of hand. :(
Very scary my dear friend and yes, it's getting out of control :(
Very sad and scary to see two psychopaths in charge of nuclear weapons.
All it takes is one of them pushing the red button to order a nuclear strike, and it's all hell breaks loose.
Welcome to WW3.
If Trump thinks that a war against N.Korea is like going to war against Saddam or Khadafi, he better think twice.
N.Korea is not iraq or Lybia.
They have nukes and missiles to carry them and drop them on American territory like Guam or Alaska and on American allies like Japan and S.Korea.

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
This kind or noise serves Trump in a certain way. Even though he handles it like the amateur/manbaby he is, it allows the media to stop talking too much about the Russia collusion dossier :rolleyes:

As to how this story is gonna end ... I hope not with the use of any nuke :(

farid_h

<defunct>
Contributeur
Guys, while I'm indeed scared of an all-out war with North Corea (a formidable ennemy we would do well not to underestimate), I'm absolutely sure that even if nukes were used (God forbid), it won't lead to WW3. It will have dire consequences on the victims and the environment, but WW3, no way. The interests of the powers that run the world won't allow for this, as they have too much to lose.

Plus I'm optimistic that the ABM shields will prove effective in deflecting most ICBMs aimed at us. Not so sure about South Corea and Japan though...

Ebion

Ça a l'air que je suis l'esclave da partida
VIB
Guys, while I'm indeed scared of an all-out war with North Corea (a formidable ennemy we would do well not to underestimate), I'm absolutely sure that even if nukes were used (God forbid), it won't lead to WW3. It will have dire consequences on the victims and the environment, but WW3, no way. The interests of the powers that run the world won't allow for this, as they have too much to lose.

Plus I'm optimistic that the ABM shields will prove effective in deflecting most ICBMs aimed at us. Not so sure about South Corea and Japan though...

But Trump is not acting rationally, so he could wreak a great deal of havoc before Americans wake up and kick him out. ***** and Xi Jinping are rational and they are not eager for a nuclear war, but Trump and Kim are boys led by their feelings and their anger in addition to being indifferent to the real world!

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
But Trump is not acting rationally, so he could wreak a great deal of havoc before Americans wake up and kick him out. ***** and Xi Jinping are rational and they are not eager for a nuclear war, but Trump and Kim are boys led by their feelings and their anger in addition to being indifferent to the real world!
Both Trump and Kim-jong un are indifferent and irrational.
Kim-jong un, looks at himself in the mirror and thinks he is like his rebel grandfather.
Trump looks at himself in the mirror and says
WTF
Am I really the president of USA ?
Both are power hungry bully psychopaths.
A crazy teenager fighting a crazy old man.
And both have weapons of mas-distraction.

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté

That's exactly what I wanted to ask you about.

You think it SK cannot be protected by those shields because of its proximity?

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
That's exactly what I wanted to ask you about.

You think it SK cannot be protected by those shields because of its proximity?
If that young asshole of NK decides to strike, SK will be his first target, then Japan.
They are both within his range.
Easy to bomb, just few miles away.
Unlike the mainland USA.
Exept Alaska or Guam,
San Francisco is too far to reach with his Mickey Mouse Missiles.

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
This kind or noise serves Trump in a certain way. Even though he handles it like the amateur/manbaby he is, it allows the media to stop talking too much about the Russia collusion dossier :rolleyes:

As to how this story is gonna end ... I hope not with the use of any nuke :(
What serving him is what happened today in Virginia.

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
If that young asshole of NK decides to strike, SK will be his first target, then Japan.
They are both within his range.
Easy to bomb, just few miles away.
Unlike the mainland USA.
Exept Alaska or Guam,
San Francisco is too far to reach with his Mickey Mouse Missiles.

Yes but I was wondering weather or not those anti-missiles could still be effective when the launch is very close to the target.

What serving him is what happened today in Virginia.

I did not hear about that yet, what happenned ?

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
North Korea sent a ballistic missile that flew past Japan on Thursday before landing in the sea of Japan.
Today, North Korea has tested an H-BOMB underground.
It was like an earthquake 6.0 underground.
It was a successful test..
It's getting freaky.
Now Japan and S.Korea are within reach of a nuclear war.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1BD0VW

Dernière édition:

farid_h

<defunct>
Contributeur
I keep saying that even though nobody sane of mind wants a war, we are inching towards a nuclear confrontation thct will prove devastating to a lot of people. And the worst is: it seems inescapable. We can only hope that nature will take care of pushing Crazy-Kim aside... nature or a true patriotic north-corean in his immediate vicinity.

BTW, what the heck are we waiting for to offer a serious bounty on Kim's head? Say, 1 billion USD for everyone who would care and succeed to neutralize this loon? That's a lot of money, bvt still small change compared to the cost of a full-fledged war. And nobody resists a $1 billion temptation, especially not in Pyongyan.