What's the Moroccan's problem the king or the Islam?

je pense que personne attends que l'autre commence c'est une question un peu fchkll et je parle de moi je ne pense pas que je te dirais ce que je pense réellement mais je pense que c'est plutot à toi d'ouvrir la discussion ou peut etre que ta question resteras sans réponse....

fair enough...

my answer is he or she delegate (s) that's the kind of attitude that has to be changed if we want things to change.

it is obvious that we look always for a victim ... the way the question was asked is wrong in the first place .... who's fault is it the Religion or The King ... why not add us as moroccans .....
:-?

of course sir,
the moroccans are responsible but what can they do they have in on hand a dictator and in an other hand a religion that block every mouvement to the progress look around you and you and give me just one muslim country that's a model to be!?
i think we need to know what we want either the confusion or the clear things if you choose the last one so stop mixing the religion with the politic the morrocans need a better life.i think you got my point?

Pour moi ni l'un ni l'autre ne sont responsables de nos problèmes ..
mais bien nous même et notre elite en premier lieu.
Au lieu de se poser les vraies questions :
de quels maux souffre le Pays ??..comment y faire face .. ?? Quelles sont les priorités ?? même si aujourd'hui on ne peu parler que d'urgences dramatiques telles que la santé, les enfants de rue, le chomage des jeunes.
L'islam ou la monarchie n'y sont pour rien. mais bien nous même et ce que nous faisons notre destin.
Rien que nombre topics sur ce site même nous montrent que nos preoccupations ne sont pas là où il faut ... Il y'a ceux qui ouvrent des debats sur la religion non pour resoudre un Pb de société mais tout simplement pour faire une gymnastique intellectuelle qui conforte dans son savoir ou sa réthorique ..d'autres abordent le thème de la monarchie pour les m^mes raisons . des convictions anti ou pour un tel systeme qui passent à 1000 lieues au dessus du coeur du problème Marocain.
Une religion ou un systeme politique tels que ceux là qui sont notre identité marocaine en quoi seraient ils incompatibles avec un vrai progrés ?
à une reforme politique ou theologique je prefererais de loin une reforme sociologique ou economique. Investir l'argent du peuple là où il y'a besoin.. combattre la corruption.. l'économie de rente qui fait que des type vivent tranquillement de l'energie de ceux qui bossent..
Abordons les vrais problèmes.. ce dont nous avons besoin ne demande aucune revolution....

:-?

hi thank you sir for your opinion but belive me sir if i tell you that we have aserious problem and we will stay in our drama if we still adopt this idea of blaiming our selves only!the moroccans are a victim of a system (i'm not blaiming the king but the system)the traditions(the bad one)the fake religion the........what acn a simple moroccan do against this vast system if you want to solve the moroccans problems you need to crack down this system do you got my view?

h_memo, ni l'un ni l'autre????????????

My dear brother, you can't have it both ways!! The reality is, WE CANT DO A THING AND WE WONT DO A THING. Reason is because we are a nation who is 1. completely ignorant 2. lives in a state of fear 3. Even if we are given a platform to speak we are unable to utter a word because muakabarat are everywhere 4. we, unlike a large number of Arab and Muslim countries are born and brought up in a nation of hand kissers. We love kissing hands, we love to serve, we lack dignity and bravery. Even the most educated of us, those with brains can't help but become subservient of tyranny and accomplices in opressing the masses.

Change in dictatorial states does not come through dialog. If you live in a dictatorship and a police state, change only comes trough the use of drastic measures. No dictatorship on earth relinquishes power to civilian rule just like that. Without getting entangled in the subject, things have to get real bad and horrible before a change will come about.
As to islam, please just leave Islam alone. Islam has nothing to do with it? blame yourself and don;t blame Islam. :) :)

dire que c'est la faute du système c en quelque sorte se dedouanner.. rester à sa table de jeux de cartes et attendre que le systeme change.. prendre conscience des indispensables changements de comportement civiques. Aucun système etabli ne decide, un matin, tiens je change les choses . mais bien des hommes et des femmes volontaires qui l'amenent à changer.. Nous avons cette facheuse habitude de melanger le destin et le systeme pour dire cette phrase dramatique : "On y peut rien c comme ça.."
Des petites initiatives de jeunes ont changé pas mal de petits quartiers. amenager un espace de jeux pour les gamins, rehabiliter un jardin public qui se transformait en decharge publique.. C'est bein des jeunes gens qui armés de pelle et de pioches et d'une volonté qui ont fait bouger le système qui a été obligé de les aider. C'est une initiative citoyenne et civile qui a fait cahnger les choses et non le système.
Je vous laisse imaginer si ces initiatives se generalisaient..à tous les domaines et à grande echelle ..

My man if you think that people spend their time playing cards and sipping coffee because of the love of it, then give up your job and I am 100% certain that millions of jobless youths will line up to take it. The system has managed to exhaust people; it has managed to anaesthetise their brains. There always come a time in your life when you give up and accept the status quo. There isn’t much you can fight for; there isn’t anything to fight for. The majority of Moroccans are as keen as you to get a job and lead a normal life.
If those who are in charge aren’t responsible and aren’t bothered with running the system efficiently and effectively, then why should the ordinary men in the street be any different. You see my dear friend h_meo, what is needed is for people to assume their responsibility seriously. Educating people is paramount but on its own is unproductive and fruitless if responsibility is neglected and ignored.
As I mentioned in one of my notes, we need a major make over i.e. a historical change. Cosmetic changes and shuffling people around are only quick fixes. What you need is a complete change and for people with education, experience and responsibility to assume authority. That’s what I would consider to be a good start.
:)

Écoute Tiwagain, que je sache les états-unis ont conservé un attachement fort à la religion sans que ça les empêche d'être un pays libre et riche.
On peut peut-être blâmer l'Islam pour alourdir le Maroc par l'hypocrisie, sans plus sans moins.
Quant à la monarchie.... l'abolir? Pour ressembler à l'Algérie ou la tunisie. Non merci!

Laissons les choses évoluer à leur rythme.