Where can I buy a dobberman in Morocco?

Can someone please tell me where can I get/buy a Doberman dog in Morocco? And I thank you very much in advance for your help and time. ( am willing to go anywhere in Morocco to do this) Thank you again.

No ....actually the zoo does sell animals , you can sell what ever you want in morocco !

Okay, I will look into it then. Thank you.

@ Sempro: I only want a Doberman because Dobermans make good watchdogs.

@Lifesyndrome: thank you for your sense of humour.

@ Abdelnassr : not sure if it is good or bad to have the right to keep and bear arms in Morocco.

@ Shirine 69: I am looking for a Doberman preferably one without a history of abuse or neglect.

Thank you all.

you can buy a dobberman in Morocco? in kri3a
a lakri3a tu peux achete doberman rod weler pitball mais juste dimanche matin et mercredi
mais aussi tu peux l'achete un peux loin de ain deab tout pres de plage madame choual

Can someone please tell me where can I get/buy a Doberman dog in Morocco? And I thank you very much in advance for your help and time. ( am willing to go anywhere in Morocco to do this) Thank you again.

Just walk anywhere in a big city, there are plenty of Dobermans disguised as young men, but you will notice them when they start barking.

Seriously though, you're gonna have a hard time finding one specific species in Morocco. Last time I checked (in Casablanca, near Beauséjour) dogs in kennels weren't treated very well and there are very, very few people who actually have any professionnal knowledge about these matters.

However I've seen some pretty well trained Rottweilers in Morocco so there is still hope. Good luck.

Hello again!
Actually i know a store in Casablanca that sells all kind of domestic animals, sometimes they import some species form abroad if you ask them to.
You'll definitely have to spend more lucre, but they'll get you exactly what you want :D
If you're interested, i can pinpoint the exact location for you.

Regards!

Hello again!
Actually i know a store in Casablanca that sells all kind of domestic animals, sometimes they import some species form abroad if you ask them to.
You'll definitely have to spend more lucre, but they'll get you exactly what you want :D

Regards!

Please do tell me the exact location of the store in question. Because, obviously I am very interested, or else why waste our time asking you-guys here for something I do not need. I am also willing to pay generously for the quality dog I am seeking.

Jacomo 1967, I cpied your comment for future consideration. Thank you all guys for your time and comments. I appreciate you all sincerely.

Hello again!

Regards!

You don't buy a doberman in a store!!! you don't know what you get. you should try veterinarians, they can probably find you what your looking for.

You don't buy a doberman in a store!!! you don't know what you get. you should try veterinarians, they can probably find you what your looking for.

It is not a store per se, But a special medium where a person raising animals for sale keep their pets. Of cousre these animals need to meet certain health standards before being put for sale, and here where the role of a veterinarian may come. Above all, it is Morocco and one must be extra careful when doing or buying anything in Morocco.