Who do you think could win the world cup ?

Begum

Someday You'll find Me...
I think it will be Brazil or Argentina, but as a wise person always says "llah i3tehum suqut kulhum"...That's my mother:p

@safka: seriously?i think you must be joking, morocco isn't even in the WC (thank god at least they won't embarass us lol) and for Australia, i had no idea they have a football team lol

I think the biggest joke would be to say Algeria will win haha

I think it will be Brazil or Argentina, but as a wise person always says "llah i3tehum suqut kulhum"...That's my mother:p

Hahahaha Funny !!! Your mother's saying :D lmao

@safka: seriously?i think you must be joking, morocco isn't even in the WC (thank god at least they won't embarass us lol) and for Australia, i had no idea they have a football team lol

I think the biggest joke would be to say Algeria will win haha

Well yea it was a joke duh !!! lol coz Australia sucks in soccer and morocco aint even playing the wc :D
But anyway i hope the Netherlands will win !!!!

Muslima1994

جنة جنة &#1605
I'm sure : Spain will win the WC ! At first I though that Brazil was going to win, but when they fail I was very sad because it was the team which was the most favourite !

Begum

Someday You'll find Me...
Hahahaha Funny !!! Your mother's saying :D lmao

Well yea it was a joke duh !!! lol coz Australia sucks in soccer and morocco aint even playing the wc :D
But anyway i hope the Netherlands will win !!!!

Yeah moms moms moms....moms moms moms moms...as a famous rapper used to say in the 90s lol

Spain got it like that while Netherlands are crying their mothers, tooo bad for you, but well what could you expect from a country like netherlands?