why i come here

i come here to discuss but everybody ignores me- every thread i participate in i am ignored- nobody wants to discuss anything with me-

Je viens ici pour discuter, mais tout le monde m'ignore chaque thread-je participer à Je suis ignorés personne ne veut discuter de tout avec moi-

i come here to discuss but everybody ignores me- every thread i participate in i am ignored- nobody wants to discuss anything with me-

Je viens ici pour discuter, mais tout le monde m'ignore chaque thread-je participer à Je suis ignorés personne ne veut discuter de tout avec moi-

I will be glad to discuss with you, don't say that :)

Begum

Someday You'll find Me...

It's okay, i'm sorry for you, i guess the majority of people here have a hard time understanding anyother language than french and since your french isn't really correct, it's hard to communicate, thus i'd encourage you to create threads in the english section of the forum, so that we can all discuss with you in your first language, it's better if you really wanna communicate.

Babe, I'm all ears. You can talk to me and more.

i was just looking today at the topics today and not one person responds to me unless i moan- if i communicate here in english it means i can not participate in the other areas of the forums.
cest triste pour ma.
:(

i was just looking today at the topics today and not one person responds to me unless i moan- if i communicate here in english it means i can not participate in the other areas of the forums.
cest triste pour ma.

I see a lot of people who have a really bad french participate in the forum, you shouldn't care about what they think and go for it, like they do.
And after some time you'll see that a lot of them will communicate with you.
Or you can stay in the english area and open topics here.....

cest triste pour ma.

Perhaps,they have nothing to say on what you said, or perhaps not. But responding to other topics is definitely arbitrary and not personal in most cases.
You write. I read. Deal?

even if i speak french very well sometimes I am ignored and it is the same for every one here so don't mind it's not against you

I don't know if it is real but i can see that the sentence you made is better than your previous ones. I think that reading french will help you learn this language and you 'll be more understood by the others, so they will discuss with you

no the sentence i translated via google translator, there is not 1 thread where some one has responded to what i say unless it is here in the english section- its almost pointless sometimes even to bother with this.

no the sentence i translated via google translator, there is not 1 thread where some one has responded to what i say unless it is here in the english section- its almost pointless sometimes even to bother with this.

it's the same thing for us, sometimes nobody responds and sometimes they do, you just have to keep trying......

farid_h

<defunct>
Contributeur

Maybe there ain't enough English speakers here who also share the same interests? It happens, and it's certainly not personal.

Let's see if we can bootstrap an interesting discussion. What you would like to talk about?