Writing Skills

I am a regular user of a Chat program that has so many English rooms and I've been using it for the last 5 years and it has helped me ALOT improving my verbal and writing skills in English, so yeah, Chatting websites is a way.

Mounir8

Al 3AZ Oula KHOZ
I am a regular user of a Chat program that has so many English rooms and I've been using it for the last 5 years and it has helped me ALOT improving my verbal and writing skills in English, so yeah, Chatting websites is a way.

Hi Zakanada,

Can you please give me the address of this Chat program?.

Many Thanks.

Hi Guys,

According to you what is the best way to improve the writing skills in english.

Cheers.

hi Mounir,

hope everything is as you wished .
regarding your request , I suggest to read an article or a book and then with your own words or style you can resume what you understood from your reading is a good way to improve your writing skills in English . chatting also is an interesting way to improve your level in English except that many of people who you will chat with they would perhaps used inappropriate English (grammaticly talking) . unless if the fluency is more important for you than accuracy .

what do you say about that ?

Mounir8

Al 3AZ Oula KHOZ
hi Mounir,

hope everything is as you wished .
regarding your request , I suggest to read an article or a book and then with your own words or style you can resume what you understood from your reading is a good way to improve your writing skills in English . chatting also is an interesting way to improve your level in English except that many of people who you will chat with they would perhaps used inappropriate English (grammaticly talking) . unless if the fluency is more important for you than accuracy .

what do you say about that ?

Hi Coldmilk,

First of all, Thank you your answer. I think it's a good suggestion. May be it's a difficult

exercise but I'll try to do it.

Cheers.

reading helps a lot and when you want to write in english, try to think in English as well. Avoid thinking in Arabic or French then translate it to English...Good luck