A horrible story: Kenitra

How can we prevent this from happening again? They are all our kids and someone should think wisely and come up with real solutions: jail, punishment is not a solution. What do you think?

“We were going out 12:30 a.m.,uh, actually, the boy (the deceased), hum.., the boys who attacked him are not all students at this school, only one.
They tried to rob his necklace, he tried to fight them back, they were so many of them. One threw stone/rocks at him, the other one kept beating him with his foot, and still another one cut the hood of his clothing and with a knife stabbed the boy’s neck, I was witness of all this, when he stabbed his neck, he hold the knife full of blood and started walking just like nothing had happened.. realistically, we are asking to be protected outside of school”

Dernière édition:
Un ami Rbati Hassan aimait faire la fete .... On habitait a Riverdale ....
Ce Hassan aimait faire la fete en traversant une rue qui separait'
Riverdale au Bronx. Je l'avais prevenu mais en vain ....

Une nuit tres tard. Il faisait tres froid . Le Froid De New York.
Knock Knock.
Hassan nu avec un slip. Un oeil ferme. Le sang qui coulait ....
Ils lui ont tout vole. ses nouveaus espadrilles, une monteau de cuir, son argent ......

Je l'ai aide a prendre un bain chaud et puis je l'ai mis au lit.
Et de temps en temps j'allais a la chambre pour voir
s'il etait OK.

"Hassan. Hassan. Are you Ok? Dis moi apart le fusil qu'ils t'ont mis dans la bouche
ils ne t'ont pas ...... "

Hassan: "SaintJohn laisses moi dormir ..." (Il etait beau gosse Hassan)

The Office Reaction GIF by NETFLIX

Dernière édition:
Hassan s'etait marie avec une Californienne qui est venu a New York chez son Oncle
pour faire la fete. ..... Une vraie Chatamata. Hassan l'a convaincu d'aller vivre au
Maroc. Son pere avait une ferme au sud d'Agadir. Une annee plus tard ils reviennent.

Dans le penthouse de son oncle. Une belle terrasse ....
"Debbie. Tell me how did you find Morocco?"
"F... me. The MF took me to the desert."
Hassan qui souriait .....

Tired Good Morning GIF by Cloie Wyatt Taylor