A ringtone that will make your breasts bigger?

Smilware

Le sublime touche
A ringtone that will make your breasts bigger? Dr. Hideto Tomabechi says it works

"I know this sounds more like some ludicrous email spam than anything that actually works, but bear with me: this is some serious f*cking rocket science right here. Danny Choo posted today about "Rock Melon", a cell phone ringtone that, if listened to 20 times a day, is suppose to increase a woman's breast size (by up to 2cm). And what happens if a man listens to it, then? I wonder...

According to the good doctor, the ringtone works because it contains the subliminal sounds of a baby crying, which I guess is supposed to affect women in some primal way that makes their knockers immediately swell with dairy. I think it's also of note that Dr. Tomabechi is also a part time rock musician "on the side". Hit the jump to check out a full video, including an actual test on a woman that claims to have accomplished this goal. Here's another scary tidbit to chew on while you watch this: Tomabechi's next project is a ringtone that makes people fall in love at first sight. The perverse applications are endless..."

ruby_ghawi

Doctor ès Bitchology
Ok this sounds totally like "some ludicrous email spam", i really don't think listening to music can inflence the growth of some parts of your body...Plus, the name Tomabechi sounds more like a videogame to me than a serious scientist:D

Take a japanese name mix it with some new scientifical or technological discovery, everybody would fall for that-_-

I'm sure that the mail probably contained some informatic virus and i hope you didn't click on that vid/series of pics, it can seriously damage your computer...

"dream, dream, dream....":D

Smilware

Le sublime touche
Ok this sounds totally like "some ludicrous email spam", i really don't think listening to music can inflence the growth of some parts of your body...Plus, the name Tomabechi sounds more like a videogame to me than a serious scientist:D

Take a japanese name mix it with some new scientifical or technological discovery, everybody would fall for that-_-

I'm sure that the mail probably contained some informatic virus and i hope you didn't click on that vid/series of pics, it can seriously damage your computer...

"dream, dream, dream...."

Reality, reality, reality....:D

This experience in my opinion can walk in only few cases: like lactating women because the size of their breasts can change when their baby cries. My knowledge stops here

ruby_ghawi

Doctor ès Bitchology
They write two minutes of English that's all. Does anyone Knows sites where we can pratice English by chat voice.

lmao@ "they write 2 minutes":D

i'm afraid i don't know such sites, but i suggest you to practice english by yourself, and practice first the grammar and such things, then you can go to the speaking level...

Well, i don't see the problem, if these women don't feel well about their bodies, then it's a chance for them to change what bugs them and be happy, but this post is clearly a hoax and the poster is obviously obsessed with boobs, he posted a few topics about that in french too i think lol

lmao@ "they write 2 minutes":D

i'm afraid i don't know such sites, but i suggest you to practice english by yourself, and practice first the grammar and such things, then you can go to the speaking level...

Well, i don't see the problem, if these women don't feel well about their bodies, then it's a chance for them to change what bugs them and be happy, but this post is clearly a hoax and the poster is obviously obsessed with boobs, he posted a few topics about that in french too i think lol

Really I dont know him but it seems that his english is very well , if he did not copy it only

ruby_ghawi

Doctor ès Bitchology
Really I dont know him but it seems that his english is very well , if he did not copy it only

he copied it, he said that he received this via an e-mail:D

but who knows?his english may be very good though;)

Too bad this english section of the forum doesn't really interest anyone except a few people, i suppose it's because few people speak/understand english here...

MysteriousMoi

Blédarde ou Bekheir :D !!
he copied it, he said that he received this via an e-mail: D

but who knows?his english may be very good though; )

Too bad this english section of the forum doesn't really interest anyone except a few people, i suppose it's because few people speak/understand english here...

Well i do understand english but i don't speak it very well, if there's anyone who can help me with it by showing me some websites for english lessons then i'll be thankful :D
p.s: corrigez moi si j'ai fait des fautes :rouge:

ruby_ghawi

Doctor ès Bitchology
Well i do understand english but i don't speak it very well, if there's anyone who can help me with it by showing me some websites for english lessons then i'll be thankful :
p.s: corrigez moi si j'ai fait des fautes :rouge:

everything seems correct to me, but i'm not an english teacher/speaker so maybe i'm missing something....

as i said earlier, i can't help you, but maybe other people will pass by here and see your request, or else, the only thing you can do is open a topic about that:)

BlazePUA

Dissection
Dude, use your common sense, tomorrow you will pop up and till us the dirty chaabi( the sickest music in the world) extend the size of the penis.

that shit you are trying to persude us will never happen, think about it that way, if that shit works, all the doctors of plastic surgery will file bankrupcy. Did you hear anything on the news or read abt any plastic surgery doctor have closed his clinic.

God damn it man use your brain.