All-American Muslim

Robocop83

Picture me rollin'
The short footage with the couple getting ready for the birth of their child is just so silly.. God forgive us, we have become such a stupid people.. Once again an attempt of the media to try and convince the American muslims that they are just other good clowns like anyone else in their complex but stupid society (where entertainment seems to be the releasing factor of social tension) while they're destroying our lands in the middle east, but that 'hey it's ok, we don't hate you guys, look! we have a reality show of you, and it's American! Let's destroy Iraq and Afghanistan hey!!'. The guy and his wife in the video just look stupid and mellow. Is that reality show another attempt at demoralizing the muslims in America and around the world? When will we be big enough to understand that we have to focus on the spiritual elevation of the muslim community through knowledge and religious pratice, not through the imitation of the infidels'deceptive media in general?.. reality shows suck my sister. Here is something that might elevate you somehow I hope: http://www.imranhosein.org/media/books/j_in_q.pdf
Please read it and pass it on. Every muslim has to be aware of this!

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
Hey everybody :)
A couple of weeks ago TLC started airing All-American Muslim, a show depicting the life of American muslims in the city of Dearborne Michigan. I was wondering if any of you guys had seen the reality show and if so, what do you think about it?

http://tlc.howstuffworks.com/tv/all-american-muslim

Hello,

I had mixed feeling at first....then I thought that it might be a good reality show (and that what LTC is known for).

The show is an excellent vehicle for breaking barrieres....people need to realize that not all muslims are terrorists or Wife beaters and alleged domestic abusers!!!

The show is growing on me.....these arabs/muslims of Dearbon have even changed the way how schools are structred,and athletic activities have changed around the muslim religion!!!!....what else can we ask for??

Overall,I'm enjoying the show.....and looking forward to viewing the entire scenes.