Back To Morocco

Mounir8

Al 3AZ Oula KHOZ
I spent 13 years in Canada. Finally, I decided to go back to my Lovely country Morocco.
Our country is in progress. But it's hard to rally people in a common direction. Many people are greedy.

The good news : Many qualified morroccan professionals from France, USA, Canada, & England ........are going back to Morocco. There are great jobs in some specific fields within US and French multinational firms.

According to me the best thing to do is to (GATHER) a lot of degrees and diplomas in Canada then quit. Canada is one of the best countries in the world where the tution fees are really cheap.

It's tough to live in Canada : Bad weather (Winter + Summer), Nostalgia, loneliness, It' hard to raise you children in a society where there are such as crazy things (911),...If your kid or your wife call the 911 you will have a big trouble, You are & you will stay an immigrant even if you will succeed (Gharib Fi Dari Al Ghourba).

Morocco = Wonderful weather, Beach, Swimming pool, Chhiwat, People are sociable, Great jobs, No Stress (Li Bgha Irbeh 3l 3am Twil - molo molo), Beautiful women, The system is flexible even if the existence of corruption, A lot of improvements (Electronic payments, Administration,.............................).

I think that we should contribute to the development of our country instead of avoiding to face the reality.

ALWAYS MOROCCO !

aujourdhui meme, je suis de retour du maroc vers Canada ....apres avoir eu 2 ans au Maroc dans le cadre de mon retour definitif au bled .....je vous invite a bien reflechir avant de le faire...

ruby_ghawi

Doctor ès Bitchology
I'm not interested in going to morocco (maybe because i've never lived there one hell of a bit), but i'm interested in going to canada or usa:D...and i won't go back to belgium whatever happens there:rolleyes:

Mounir8

Al 3AZ Oula KHOZ
ha ha ha ha. In Casablanca all the family will help you spanking him

If you, me, & him left Morocco (Because of Bad Conditions). Who will stay in our country and benefit from its richness (KHAYRAT) = thiefs.

Believe me guys if HONEST, SERIOUS, & HIGH SKILLED Professionnals & Managers went back to Morocco...............Our country will progress at a steady rate. Problems are everywhere ................Don't think that people are happy in Canada. In Québec we have the first suicide rate in the world............

I'm determined to help in changing things (Zoro :))))

ALWAYS MOROCCO

I spent 13 years in Canada. Finally, I decided to go back to my Lovely country Morocco.
Our country is in progress. But it's hard to rally people in a common direction. Many people are greedy.

The good news : Many qualified morroccan professionals from France, USA, Canada, & England ........are going back to Morocco. There are great jobs in some specific fields within US and French multinational firms.

According to me the best thing to do is to (GATHER) a lot of degrees and diplomas in Canada then quit. Canada is one of the best countries in the world where the tution fees are really cheap.

It's tough to live in Canada : Bad weather (Winter + Summer), Nostalgia, loneliness, It' hard to raise you children in a society where there are such as crazy things (911),...If your kid or your wife call the 911 you will have a big trouble, You are & you will stay an immigrant even if you will succeed (Gharib Fi Dari Al Ghourba).

Morocco = Wonderful weather, Beach, Swimming pool, Chhiwat, People are sociable, Great jobs, No Stress (Li Bgha Irbeh 3l 3am Twil - molo molo), Beautiful women, The system is flexible even if the existence of corruption, A lot of improvements (Electronic payments, Administration,.............................).

I think that we should contribute to the development of our country instead of avoiding to face the reality.

ALWAYS MOROCCO !

salamu alaykum

tbrkalah 13years in canada with hard work to get more experience and knowledge.
i think that is good idea to go back to your country to participate and to share with folks who has a good faith to develop our country we have evry thing but missing the most important think is freedom ,loyalty and organisation .

but before coming back to morocco i think that you should have a clear goal across your eyes that will make your planing successful.
to define the aims make diffrence between people that's why we find some people had have a great success and achieve there goals and some people the opposite.

marhbabik f bladek

if you don't mind , can you share with us your experience during 13years ago
also what is your advise for those how want immigrate to canada not Quebec but Anglophone area

many thanks

Mounir8

Al 3AZ Oula KHOZ
Advice :

1 - Studies : It's better to study in Montréal. Because the living cost and the tuition fees are cheaper comparing to the rest of Canada.

2 - Choice : Be Careful. You have to choose a field where it's easy to find a job :
.Nursing
.Accounting
.Taxation
.Pharmacy
.Medecine
.Finance
.Marketing
.............................. Avoid the following fields : Journalism, History, Litterature,......

2 - Once you hold a degree..........Quit to Toronto or Dubai................May be I'm wrong......But according to me living in Québec = Loosing time

3 - Be patient, Highly Motivated, Positif, Hard work, Long distance runner ,(A3sab BARIDA), Open Minded

4 - Networking & Volunteering: Go out, Meet people, Participate to different activities, Be a member of different association

If you need further details, please feel free to ask me.

You can send me a private message

I wish you all the best

Advice :

1 - Studies : It's better to study in Montréal. Because the living cost and the tuition fees are cheaper comparing to the rest of Canada.

2 - Choice : Be Careful. You have to choose a field where it's easy to find a job :
.Nursing
.Accounting
.Taxation
.Pharmacy
.Medecine
.Finance
.Marketing
.............................. Avoid the following fields : Journalism, History, Litterature,......

2 - Once you hold a degree..........Quit to Toronto or Dubai................May be I'm wrong......But according to me living in Québec = Loosing time

3 - Be patient, Highly Motivated, Positif, Hard work, Long distance runner ,(A3sab BARIDA), Open Minded

4 - Networking & Volunteering: Go out, Meet people, Participate to different activities, Be a member of different association

If you need further details, please feel free to ask me.

You can send me a private message

I wish you all the best

wonderful advice thank you very much
don't worry i have many question .....

good luck