Catcalling of Moroccan Men

"Girls gotta eat" some Moroccan girls may think when it comes to catcalling men on the street, coffee shops, or shopping places.

"This is how my parents got to meet first time" some other Moroccan girls may say.

Do you think girls must behave such way to increase chances of getting married before it is too late? Why and why not?

I wanna get married.jpg

nwidiya

Moulate Chagma Lmech9o9a 🤣
Super Modératrice
« Before it’s too late »
When can we consider that it is too late? And for who? 🙄 and who decreted it?
Till when this nonsense will be accepted by the morrocan society ?

What a f***ing pressure is put on women

« Before it’s too late »
When can we consider that it is too late? And for who? 🙄 and who decreted it?
Till when this nonsense will be accepted by the morrocan society ?

What a f***ing pressure is put on women
Girl will have in average around 450 periods in her lifetime.

Perhaps thinking of having children she must build a family before menopause.

After means too late

it's vulgar. it is an aggression. To be avoided for a woman or for a man. horrible. No way a technique of "last chance"

Google traduction

En aucun cas ou nullement ???? Please help

Dernière édition:
"Girls gotta eat" some Moroccan girls may think when it comes to catcalling men on the street, coffee shops, or shopping places.

"This is how my parents got to meet first time" some other Moroccan girls may say.

Do you think girls must behave such way to increase chances of getting married before it is too late? Why and why not?
Are you ok to be catcalled ????

Dernière édition:
Why not? It is a way of communicating

Let’s not veer the topic to another direction

Many women had to catcall and got married why now it is wrong ?
If i ask you a way bla3ni and then i start to hahaha with you it s suitable but if i shout you hey boy is that your ass as cute as your face !!!! Impossible to get married with such selgota

Pop586

Weld che3b ou biiikhérr !!
VIB
Quelle horreur !!
Hide Reaction GIF by flor

If i ask you a way bla3ni and then i start to hahaha with you it s suitable but if i shout you hey boy is that your ass as cute as your face !!!! Impossible to get married with such selgota
Girls don’t do it the way you described. Think of catcalling as an opening statement to initiate a conversation

Torero

عزّ الخيل مرابطها
it's vulgar. it is an aggression. To be avoided for a woman or for a man. horrible. in no case a technique of "last chance"

Google traduction

I was about to give you a thumbs up until I read this "Google traduction". But I appreciate you being honest, so still, thumbs up ! High five ! Yippee and hurray !

Back to thi topic's subject. I don't mind being catcalled by a beautie, or a smart lady, with good manners and spicy sense of humor, like @shams007 . Sadly, she's married with babies and cats. So I'm gonna wait my luck, until I come across the next gem of elegance. May God give us the ugly one's luck.

I was about to give you a thumbs up until I read this "Google traduction". But I appreciate you being honest, so still, thumbs up ! High five ! Yippee and hurray !

Back to thi topic's subject. I don't mind being catcalled by a beautie, or a smart lady, with good manners and spicy sense of humor, like @shams007 . Sadly, she's married with babies and cats. So I'm gonna wait my luck, until I come across the next gem of elegance. May God give us the ugly one's luck.
Go back to the street , You never now 😂

I have no cat i hate them

you need subtlety or elegance. otherwise it is misunderstood. it becomes unpleasant
Not really.

Catcalling is not an unpleasant behavior.

think of it as someone wants to ask you something and either you can reply to that person in the spot or give him or her a business card to call you later as many white women do

But if the person says no you should stop. No further catcalling

Not really.

Catcalling is not an unpleasant behavior.

think of it as someone wants to ask you something and either you can reply to that person in the spot or give him or her a business card to call you later as many white women do

But if the person says no you should stop. No further catcalling
A bon entendeur

See you later I do not speak English before 23 pm