Débuter l'anglais c'est ici

Comme convenu petite lecon sur "SO"

SO and NEITHER :

So s'utilise à l'affirmative alors que neither au contraire à la négative.

Ils s'utilisent avec un auxiliaire de temps (sauf exceptions de verbe que nous verrons plus tard) et sujet

Exemple : Madalena learns English. SO DO I (learn veut dire apprendre)

Neither s'utilise de la même manière.

Exemple : Didadoune doesn't speak English. NEITHER DOES Rifya23

Il existe aussi either mais nous verrons cela un peu plus tard, on va essayer de commencer par d'autres base car une personne qui débute sera vite larguer.

Je vous encourage à faire des suggestions, à poser des questions ou mettre des petites leçons ( voir me corriger si je fais des fautes) ;)

Jumanjii

Seul on va plus vite, Ensemble on va plus loin.
Hi
Yes i would like to improve but it is hard to find someone with whom you can speak.

I'm like you not speaking since i finished my studies.

Sometimes my sister and I when we are out we do as if we were English people so no one can understand us but it often ends on speaking chleuh. :p
Easier for my sister ;)

Hi
Yes i would like to improve but it is hard to find someone with whom you can speak.

I'm like you not speaking since i finished my studies.

Sometimes my sister and I when we are out we do as if we were English people so no one can understand us but it often ends on speaking chleuh.
Easier for my sister ;)
Good evening

It's a good way to practice and a really good idea, sometimes with some friends I speak English ans some other words (it's become an international talk :D) but anyway It's a way to practice.
Another idea is watching Tv or movies with subtitle.

Kroos

كلّ تأخيرة فيها خيرة
VIB
Sometimes my sister and I when we are out we do as if we were English people so no one can understand us but it often ends on speaking chleuh. :p

Mdrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, you made me laugh:D
The better way to improve i think is to have fun in English, like see movies or series in English with subtitles.
You will see that you will quickly prefer the original version than the translated version.

Jumanjii

Seul on va plus vite, Ensemble on va plus loin.
Mdrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, you made me laugh
The better way to improve i think is to have fun in English, like see movies or series in English with subtitles.
You will see that you will quickly prefer the original version than the translated version.

Glad I made you laugh = D
Another time we tried pakistanese language (dont know if it writes this way) We were like "dapani napate" "na padi manae!" But we noticed that we were not even understanding each other :bizarre: so we stopped

When I have the time I already look at us series without subtitles, to force myself to be focused :intello:

But watching TV isnt like talking to someone for sure ! :)

Good night to All

Bye

miasssa

Fiona aka Habouba
VIB
And even better: watching the original version of your favorite movies or Tv shows with ENGLISH subtitles.
This way, You train your listening while improving your vocabulary...
And I can promess u than sooner than u expect you won't need subtitles anymore !

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
And even better: watching the original version of your favorite movies or Tv shows with ENGLISH subtitles.
This way, You train your listening while improving your vocabulary...
And I can promess u than sooner than u expect you won't need subtitles anymore !

I'd rather recommend to start with french subtitles, that's how I started.

At first, get familiar with the sounds and the accents depending on the origin of the tvshow and after a while (few weeks to few months, depending on your emprovement), replace them with english ones.

Do not hesitate to press the "pause" button and look for unfamiliar/ unknown words in the dictionary and TAKE NOTE of their definition.

Présent de to BE (être)

I am
You are
He is, she is, it is
We are
You are
They are

Présent de to HAVE (avoir)

I have
You have
He, she, it has
We have
You have
They have

A ou AN*

Un ou une ?

An utilisé devant une voyelle : An apple (une pomme)

A devant une consonne : A cat (un chat)

At first, get familiar with the sounds and the accents depending on the origin of the tvshow and after a while (few weeks to few months, depending on your emprovement), replace them with english ones.

Do not hesitate to press the "pause" button and look for unfamiliar/ unknown words in the dictionary and TAKE NOTE of their definition.

It's very good tips ;)

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
It's very good tips ;)

There's no need for "it's" unless you're speaking of only ONE tip. Then you can say : "it's A very good tip."

You're most welcome, I'm glad to share some tips here because learning english shouldn't be seen as a "hobby" or an "optional" language anylore... for me, it's even MANDATORY and people must start learning english otherwise they'll miss a lot of work opportunities (even as a waitress) and a wonderful world of knowledge available for english speaking people such as free online training, good readings, podcasts of celebrities from different backgrounds (TED, google talks, conferences of London Businee School, etc) which are available for free on youtube but only few people from our community can get access to them because of language barriers.

Which is a pity...

There's no need for "it's" unless you're speaking of only ONE tip. Then you can say : "it's A very good tip."

You're most welcome, I'm glad to share some tips here because learning english shouldn't be seen as a "hobby" or an "optional" language anylore... for me, it's even MANDATORY and people must start learning english otherwise they'll miss a lot of work opportunities (even as a waitress) and a wonderful world of knowledge available for english speaking people such as free online training, good readings, podcasts of celebrities from different backgrounds (TED, google talks, conferences of London Businee School, etc) which are available for free on youtube but only few people from our community can get access to them because of language barriers.

Which is a pity...

YES, you're right ;)
Exactly a lot of people don't realize the opportunity to learn English, it's an open door to knowledge, access to the employment, openness to the world and so on..., I hope to improve myself and maybe give a little taste to others to learn or improve English.

Start with this !