Hello, who wants to talk for pleasure

aslamualaikum

hello,It's boring my english is bad so I TRY TO DO MY BETTER,I AM in 2ND(lycée=>high school).I underdtand what you say but i can't developp what i have to say.
I'll sleep bientot.

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO Do.
Bye

aslamualaikum

hello,It's boring my english is bad so I TRY TO DO MY BETTER,I AM in 2ND(lycée=>high school).I underdtand what you say but i can't developp what i have to say.
I'll sleep bientot.

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO Do.
Bye
for me you're wellcome here.. you cane always chare with me a convertation and if you keep comminicating with pepole you can do it ok? i have the same probleme as you so you can sand me mp, the most importabt i'm here if you want and don't be afraid of mistaken ok?

aslamualaikum

I'll sleep bientot.

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO Do.
Bye

Wa3likoum salam,
If you want to improve your english, read books and watch movies or tv shows in english with english subtitles, it'll help you a lot.............

maybe what we can do is talk about some particular topics, but speaking only for fun because someone is getting bored might be not interesting for everybody here. is there someone who passed the TOEIC or TOEFL test ? if so, can this person tell me more about it ? thanx for ur help

Thanks for your Welcomes and helps
I try to read subtitles in Indian movies especially.

Can ANYONE HELP ME FOR ADDING SMILEYS ?

I love this forum and members.

InchaAllah our english will be better and better.

Hi Nana....how are You?

Your request is a good idea...considering importance of english nowaday's and everywhere..

am glad to help you if you need some help in english....

i gess you're living in French...?

sincerely your bro from Tanger

Hi Nana....how are You?

Your request is a good idea...considering importance of english nowaday's and everywhere..

am glad to help you if you need some help in english....

i gess you're living in French...?

sincerely your bro from Tanger

Hey thanks, I have just seen your message.

MDr, t'as été banni, t'as fait quoi??

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
hehe, there are Lebanese, Syrians and Persians?????????????????????

My new love: Iran.

Can you give me some names? And how come I never see them in HDC?

Because they rarely log in. ;)

Hmm, there Weirdguy (lebanese), Persian (well...Persian!LOL) and shadowmaster (syrian).

Persian has said before in his comments that most of his people don't like arabs! :langue: