Je Ne Sais Plus Comment Faire!

rihouba69

tounsia69
Proposer Un Séjour de 3 Jours à New York , Que ce Soit Par Une Agence Ou Un New Yorkais ( Activités Visites ...) Sachant Que Le Groupe De Voyageur Es Déjà A New York!!
Donnez Des Astuces!!
Svp Jai Besoin D'aide Meme Si Vous Avez Des iDées Donnez Les Moi En Français,, Merci :) !

rihouba69

tounsia69
j'ai commençé par : hello , I hope that you are not too much tired by this long journey .
Before beginning your visit in New York , it is better you rest so that tomorrow you make very good activities .
For it I propose you 414 Hotel situated in the center of Manhattan, this character hotel offers comfortable rooms and ideal private court to relax in some steps of Time Square.

Proposer Un Séjour de 3 Jours à New York , Que ce Soit Par Une Agence Ou Un New Yorkais ( Activités Visites ...) Sachant Que Le Groupe De Voyageur Es Déjà A New York!!
Donnez Des Astuces!!
Svp Jai Besoin D'aide Meme Si Vous Avez Des iDées Donnez Les Moi En Français,, Merci :) !

Qu'est-ce que tu ne sais plus comment faire?
De quel genre d'aide as-tu besoin?

rihouba69

tounsia69
Non Riien de tout sa regardez et dites moi ce que vous en pensez svp

Hello , I hope that you are not too much tired by this long journey.
Before beginning your visit in New York it's better you rest so that tomorrow you make very good activities . For that I propose you «* 414 Hotel*» , situated in the center of Manhattan , this character hotel offers comfortable rooms and ideal private court to relax in some steps of Time Square. You will appreciate the free continentaale breakfast , served in the hall of the hotel , every morning!!
The Supplementary advantages such as the tea , the coffee and the fruit juices proposed free of charge till midnight , guarantee you an unforgettable stay!
The reception is open 24 hours a day rooms no-smoking are disponible as well as a garden, all the common parts and deprived are no-smoking.

ALORS?

Before beginning your visit in New York you’d better have a rest so that tomorrow you’ll make very good activities (c'est un peu bateau à mon goût). For that (là t'es censée introduire les activités, donc retire-le c'est mieux) I propose you the* 414 Hotel* , situated in the center of Manhattan , this character hotel (qu'est-ce que tu veux dire) offers comfortable rooms and ideal private courts to relax in some steps (tu veux dire pas loin de? évite cette forme)of Time Square. You will appreciate the free continental breakfast , served every morning in the hall of the hotel!!
The Supplementary advantages such as the tea , the coffee and the fruit juices, propose free of charge until midnight and guarantee you an unforgettable visit!
The reception is open 24 hours, room no-smoking (qu'est-ce que tu veux dire là) are disponible as well as a garden (si tu veux dire tout comme, évite as well), all the common parts and deprived are no-smoking areas.

rihouba69

tounsia69
Before beginning your visit in New York you’d better have a rest so that tomorrow you’ll make very good activities (c'est un peu bateau à mon goût). For that (là t'es censée introduire les activités, donc retire-le c'est mieux) I propose you the* 414 Hotel* , situated in the center of Manhattan , this character hotel (qu'est-ce que tu veux dire) offers comfortable rooms and ideal private courts to relax in some steps (tu veux dire pas loin de? évite cette forme)of Time Square. You will appreciate the free continental breakfast , served every morning in the hall of the hotel!!
The Supplementary advantages such as the tea , the coffee and the fruit juices, propose free of charge until midnight and guarantee you an unforgettable visit!
The reception is open 24 hours, room no-smoking (qu'est-ce que tu veux dire là) are disponible as well as a garden (si tu veux dire tout comme, évite as well), all the common parts and deprived are no-smoking areas.
room no smoking =>Des chambres non fumeurs

rihouba69

tounsia69
La Suite:
At the time of the recording , an iD card and a credit card are necessary .Being you to rest I shall advise you to go to visit Metropolitan Museum of Art .

At the time of the recording (When recording/you'll record), an iD card and a credit card (an ID and credit cards)are necessary .Being you to rest I shall advise you to go to visit Metropolitan Museum of Art . c'est lourd