beacause i am already very hardly married
but in my acceptation "darling" was a very amical
word ...so no matter and stop with the blabla
have a nice trip to your bed

oh shit ! I told you I joke !

I accept your cute word : Darling

And I know was a very amical word :)

Have a nice evening to your small bed :D

neither do I since I know absolutely nothing about soccer :p but here it's like seeing light in the depths of a long and gloomy cave for the moroccan football in general

(n'hesitez surtout pas à corriger mes erreurs ... choukran) :)

marocainprtoujr

In each of us there is a little of all of us.
A man died and went to heaven. An angel met him at the Gates of Heaven and said, 'Before you meet with God, I thought I should tell you - we've examined your whole life, and you really didn't do anything particularly good or bad. We're not sure whether we can admit you into heaven or not. Can you tell us anything exceptional you did that can help us make a decision?' The newly arrived soul thought for a moment and replied, 'Yeah, once I was driving along and came upon a woman who was being harassed by a group of goons. So I pulled over, got out my tire iron, and went up to the leader of the gang. He was a big, muscular, hairy guy with tattoos all over his body and a ring pierced through his nose. Well, I tore the nose ring out of his nose, and told him that he and his gang had better stop bothering the woman or they would have to deal with me!' 'I'm impressed,' The angel responded, 'When did this happen?' The man replied, 'About two minutes ago'.
:)

Hello guys I'm 18 years old and im here basically to improve my English I live in Canada Montreal precisely and I would like to move in roc (rest of Canada ) or United States or why not Australia ? <3 don't forget guys English is made for everyone and there are not bad accent there are just bad pronuonciation :)