L'anglais pour les nuls

Jumanjii

Seul on va plus vite, Ensemble on va plus loin.
-2° :) sometimes it's the temperature here in the beginning of June :D believe me.
Two (2) years ago, i travelled to France around end of February...I remember it was a big snow here....around 50 cm ! it's normal here...people driving...going to their job.....shopping... When arriving to Paris, i was surprised ...you guys you had around only 2 cm :D and most of the flights were cancelled...The life became very slow in Paris :wazaa:
:p
Are you making fun of us? :fou::fou:;)
Must admit that you're right....few centimeters and no flights no train no work =) people driving like snails...
the thing is, when it snows in france it's like when bears hibernate ^_^

marocainprtoujr

In each of us there is a little of all of us.
I don't like english because all english people take for acquis (sory! i don't know ''acquis'' in english!) that EVERYBODY in this planet know english language. :prudent:
A part of me like say to us : Sory dude, english it's not ALL so you can learn some language you too. Open your mind.

....... :)
I'm living in West-Island (Ile Perrot) & and i have a good idea about English people here in Montreal! Absolutely right ! :cool: Some of them, they never tried to say in their life just '' BONJOUR''....Tabarnak :fou: Sorry for this sweety Quebecois special word :D

GenieDelSol

Down Under.
VIB
I'm living in West-Island (Ile Perrot) & and i have a good idea about English people here in Montreal! Absolutely right ! :cool: Some of them, they never tried to say in their life just '' BONJOUR''....Tabarnak :fou: Sorry for this sweety Quebecois special word :D

aaaaaaaaaaaarg those tabarnak! :fou:
It's the reason why i never put effort in english...i want THEY put effort in another language. :p

marocainprtoujr

Are you making fun of us? :fou::fou:;)
Must admit that you're right....few centimeters and no flights no train no work =) people driving like snails...
the thing is, when it snows in france it's like when bears hibernate ^_^
I like the way you said it :love: :D
Driving like snails ....Bears hibernate :D
However i think you have a lot of famous ski resorts ...No ? In Alps mountains & Pyrenees :love: So some areas they have almost the same Canadian winter...right ?:prudent:

Jumanjii

I like the way you said it :love: :D
Driving like snails ....Bears hibernate :D
However i think you have a lot of famous ski resorts ...No ? In Alps mountains & Pyrenees :love: So some areas they have almost the same Canadian winter...right ?:prudent:

Nice right? literal translation of course ;)
Yeah we have these places, but i don't think that it's as cold there as it's in your country ;)

Girls it's 4:31 PM , i have to leave my office....Have a nice evening...morning for GenieDesol i think

nice to talk to you girls :love:
Take care and see you here soon :)
rid negh dar ichelhayn ;)

Time to sleep for me here. Good evening
See you :)

marocainprtoujr

salam

ok! merci pour ce cour!:D

les pronoms personnels en anglais tu peux me dire?
Salam, Good morning,

De rien outchma = You are welcome my sister :p
Je = I
Tu= You
il = He
Elle = She
Nous = We
Vous = You
ils / elles = They

Pour les objets et autres on utilise souvent <<it>> je dis bien en general, sur internet tu peux trouver des cours detaillés avec des videos et des exercices :)
Une chose est certaine personne ne regrettera jamais le temps investi a apprendre une langue comme l'anglais :cool:

Let me know please if i can help more................Have a nice day

Dernière édition:

marocainprtoujr

Nice right? literal translation of course ;)
Yeah we have these places, but i don't think that it's as cold there as it's in your country ;)

rid negh dar ichelhayn ;)

Time to sleep for me here. Good evening
See you :)

Azul fellam outma, Good morning,
How are you today? tfajajete ?
I hope everything is going well with you and your '' IMAGINARY'' kids :D :D:D Do you still remember this ? It's something you said in another topic :D

Attached some funny pictures: :)

Pièces jointes

• funny-winter-cartoons2.jpg
    funny-winter-cartoons2.jpg
    84.6 KB · Affichages: 17
  • funny-cartoon-winter.gif
    funny-cartoon-winter.gif
    131.7 KB · Affichages: 17
  • Hello-winter-2013.jpg
    Hello-winter-2013.jpg
    39.8 KB · Affichages: 15
  • Winter-dog.jpg
    Winter-dog.jpg
    36.1 KB · Affichages: 18
Dernière édition:

madalena

Contributeur
Contributeur
Salam, Good morning,

De rien outchma = You are welcome my sister :p
Je = I
Tu= You
il = He
Elle = She
Nous = We
Vous = You
ils / elles = They

Pour les objets et autres on utilise souvent <<it>> je dis bien en general, sur internet tu peux trouver des cours detaillés avec des videos et des exercices :)
Une chose est certaine personne ne regrettera jamais le temps investi a apprendre une langue comme l'anglais :cool:

Let me know please if i can help more................Have a nice day

salam

merci:)

et ça veut dire quoi it?

Jumanjii

Azul fellam outma, Good morning,
How are you today? tfajajete ?
I hope everything is going well with you and your '' IMAGINARY'' kids :D :D:D Do you still remember this ? It's something you said in another topic :D

Attached some funny pictures: :)

Hi! Azul flak agmano
I'm quiet fine what about you? e'hna lhal alhamdulilah.
Of course i remmember them they're mine :D:p And they're doing well even if a little bit noisy :confused:.
I'm surprised YOU remmember them ;)

marocainprtoujr

et ça ne se dit pas pour les personnes je suppose
C'est surtout pour les objets, mais il y a beaucoup de nuances et autres cas particuliers c'est pour cela je veux bien qu'elle regarde sur internet et aller lecon par lecon (step by step :p) s'elle veut apprendre l'anglais d'une facon correct. :)
To the rest of the guys, i'm sorry to switch to French :desole:
I apologize :)