L'anglais pour les nuls

marocainprtoujr

In each of us there is a little of all of us.
My english is not good.

I'm in Australia and I don't understand.

Somebody can help me please?

:pleurs:

(Je sais, c'est mal parti ! :wazaa: )
Good morning GenieDeSol,

Your English sounds (looks) OK....not too bad at all. :)
So, don't be worry you will improve it by practicing ... anyway you have no choice :p ...you're are in Kangaroo land :)

(I have a feeling that you speak English better than 90% of the people here ....in this forum i mean :p)

Always remember theses:;)

The limits of my language are the limits of my world.:cool:

If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his own language, that goes to his heart.:love:

So....How may i can help you ? :ange:
(Aussi pour te dire que ce matin il fait froid ici -8 degrés ! et la nuit prochaine ca va arriver jusqu'a -18 degrés :(, la bas ca doit faire chaud ....chanceuse :cool:....enjoy it )

I guess you are looking here for advice :prudent: :p
To be honest with you, the best way to learn English is to have girlfriend (Boyfriend for girls) speaking only English :D
Right ? ;)
Azul fellak :p

azul brother
not really looking for advices
do u mean pillow talk ?
for sure what better a way to do that then, than to find a partner who is a native speaker of your second and learn the language through love

marocainprtoujr

azul brother
not really looking for advices
do u mean pillow talk ?
for sure what better a way to do that then, than to find a partner who is a native speaker of your second and learn the language through love
Pillow talk :) It seems good :cool: …..but......as maybe you know, the words used in the bed are mostly limited ( yes yes yes …more….more …strong….fast..…slowly….…I love it ….amazing…sweet…ohhhhh....).

:desole: :claque: Let's focus ....:D

I don’t think most of the people discuss basically government budget report in the bed :claque:… There is better thing to do there …You know… what I mean? :prudent:
:D

Dernière édition:

marocainprtoujr

HI!
I agree, but he/she also has to speak another language, just in case if they don't understand each other...:rolleyes:;)
Hi Otma, How are you doing ? What's up ?

Right :cool: but their love could solve all communication issues related to the language :ange:
:p
I'm joking :) Unfortunately a lot of people married have communication problems ! guess otma...:prudent: They have a same native language :claque:
So, when it's too complicated....there is an issue....sometimes it's better to not understand some words :claque:....That could maybe save ''their love'' ;)

Jumanjii

Seul on va plus vite, Ensemble on va plus loin.
Hi Otma, How are you doing ? What's up ?

Right :cool: but their love could solve all communication issues related to the language :ange:
I'm joking :) Unfortunately a lot of people married have communication problems ! guess otma...:prudent: They have a same native language :claque:
So, when it's too complicated....there is an issue....sometimes it's better to not understand some words :claque:....That could maybe save ''their love'' ;)
=> agree with that

Hey!
I'm fine thx what about you? Aren't you frozen yet? :p;)

communication is for sure the most important thing in a couple :cool:

marocainprtoujr

=> agree with that

Hey!
I'm fine thx what about you? Aren't you frozen yet? :p;)

communication is for sure the most important thing in a couple :cool:
I'm fine too thanks for asking otma :)
Right it's too cold :( .... fortunately i still can survive :p
You know...:) I have a beautiful sunny picture (wallpaper in my desktop) ....my favorite beach... :love: It's in Turkey.....This wallpaper is kind of therapy for to pass through the canadian winter.:D

Pièces jointes

• Oludeniz.jpg
    Oludeniz.jpg
    126.9 KB · Affichages: 18

GenieDelSol

Down Under.
VIB
Good morning GenieDeSol,

Your English sounds (looks) OK....not too bad at all. :)
So, don't be worry you will improve it by practicing ... anyway you have no choice :p ...you're are in Kangaroo land :)

(I have a feeling that you speak English better than 90% of the people here ....in this forum i mean :p)

Always remember theses:;)

The limits of my language are the limits of my world.:cool:

If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his own language, that goes to his heart.:love:

So....How may i can help you ? :ange:
(Aussi pour te dire que ce matin il fait froid ici -8 degrés ! et la nuit prochaine ca va arriver jusqu'a -18 degrés :(, la bas ca doit faire chaud ....chanceuse :cool:....enjoy it )

Hello !
Thank you so much for your reply (I'm not sure for ''reply''?!?). :)

Yes, you right! I don't have choice... I will learn. :D

I understand all that you wrote! :wazaa:
I think it's the Australian accent the most difficult for me. :eek:

I think the most important it's to WANT learn. I tried to learn Spanish and morrocan darija and I really loved those language! :love: ... But english...I don't know why, I don't like... :(

I love your expression about the limits of the world. :love:
You conviced me!

You can help me just with some messages that we can share if you want! :timide:

-18!!! :eek:
Her it's cold too, we just have like 20 degré. :p

marocainprtoujr

Hello !
Thank you so much for your reply (I'm not sure for ''reply''?!?). :)

Yes, you right! I don't have choice... I will learn. :D

I understand all that you wrote! :wazaa:
I think it's the Australian accent the most difficult for me. :eek:

I think the most important it's to WANT learn. I tried to learn Spanish and morrocan darija and I really loved those language! :love: ... But english...I don't know why, I don't like... :(

I love your expression about the limits of the world. :love:
You conviced me!

You can help me just with some messages that we can share if you want! :timide:

-18!!! :eek:
Her it's cold too, we just have like 20 degré. :p

Hello dear compatriot :)
I'm soo happy to know that you're enjoying the nice weather there ....20 degrees is too cold !? :wazaa::claque: :D .....So imagine that we have around 30 degrees difference ! ...u are lucky....enjoy it :)

Yeah....we can say reply...& some people say also answer ...but it doesn't matter:p

Australian accent, i think it's too close to British one ....but i'm not sure :)
Me ....I like British & Irish (Irlandais) accents :love:

Spanish ! :cool: como esta usted ? :p Darija ? :D labass ? You're a courageous women :cool:

You don't like English ! It's normal i can understand (knowing Quebecois :D)

Take care and again enjoy your new life in Kangaroo land :p Talk to u soon

Dernière édition:

marocainprtoujr

Waw and this morning i was like...oh it's cold and it was just -2° ...:confused:
-2° :) sometimes it's the temperature here in the beginning of June :D believe me.
Two (2) years ago, i travelled to France around end of February...I remember it was a big snow here....around 50 cm ! it's normal here...people driving...going to their job.....shopping... When arriving to Paris, i was surprised ...you guys you had around only 2 cm :D and most of the flights were cancelled...The life became very slow in Paris :wazaa:

Dernière édition:

GenieDelSol

Down Under.
VIB
Hello dear compatriot :)
I'm soo happy to know that you're enjoy the nice weather there ....20 degrees is too cold !? :wazaa::claque: :D .....So imagine that we have around 30 degrees difference ! ...u are lucky....enjoy it :)

Yeah....we can say reply...& some people say also answer ...but it doesn't matter:p

Australian accent, i think it's too close to British one ....but i'm not sure :)
Me ....I like British & Irish (Irlandais) accents :love:

Spanish ! :cool: como esta usted ? :p Darija ? :D labass ? You're a courageous women :cool:

You don't like English ! It's normal i can understand (knowing Quebecois :D)

Take care and again enjoy your new life in Kangaroo land :p Talk to u soon

Hellooooo, Hola, Salam 3likoum! :D

I hope you love winter! It's just begening.. :desole: :p

Reply or answer it's the best? (I don't want look like an idiot! :p)

Australian accent it's like a mixte with British accent and accent from Texas. :bizarre: When they say ''Today'' , it's sound like ''TODI'' ... to die... :defonce: so... i'm was confused when I heard ''Thank you for choosing Qantas compagnie to die'' in the plane! :wazaa: :D

I don't like english because all english people take for acquis (sory! i don't know ''acquis'' in english!) that EVERYBODY in this planet know english language. :prudent:
A part of me like say to us : Sory dude, english it's not ALL so you can learn some language you too. Open your mind.

You should see the face of people when I say : My english is not good but we can talk in french, in spanish or in morrocan arabic if you know those language. :D
I say that just to be an ''emmerdeuse'' :p
(I'm joking!)

I hope my english will be better soon, but I hope not lose my spanish and my little darija.

Take care of you too ... especialy with this freezing cold. :)

Tharbat

💙💚💛
Contributeur
Hellooooo, Hola, Salam 3likoum! :D

I hope you love winter! It's just begening.. :desole: :p

Reply or answer it's the best? (I don't want look like an idiot! :p)

Australian accent it's like a mixte with British accent and accent from Texas. :bizarre: When they say ''Today'' , it's sound like ''TODI'' ... to die... :defonce: so... i'm was confused when I heard ''Thank you for choosing Qantas compagnie to die'' in the plane! :wazaa: :D

I don't like english because all english people take for acquis (sory! i don't know ''acquis'' in english!) that EVERYBODY in this planet know english language. :prudent:
A part of me like say to us : Sory dude, english it's not ALL so you can learn some language you too. Open your mind.

You should see the face of people when I say : My english is not good but we can talk in french, in spanish or in morrocan arabic if you know those language. :D
I say that just to be an ''emmerdeuse'' :p
(I'm joking!)

I hope my english will be better soon, but I hope not lose my spanish and my little darija.

Take care of you too ... especialy with this freezing cold. :)
wili....il me faut un dictionnaire français/anglais.