Moroccans worldwide

Meryam_NL

Pedagoog
A big salaam to all of you,

I'd like to know where everybody comes from. I know that Moroccans are everywhere in the world. So let us here those strange places.

Let's start with me: born and raised in Holland

Ma'a salama

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté

I'd like to know where everybody comes from. I know that Moroccans are everywhere in the world. So let us here those strange places.

Ma'a salama

The biggest majority or that website is from France/Belgium.
The reste is part from Canada, little bit in the US and some in morocco :)

Me born and raised in Paris. Now living in Canada :)

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
Yeah, thats what I thought. They are mainly in France/ Belgium..

Why you moved to Canada?

Cause France sucks :npq:
I deserve better than that :intello:

Just kidding, just needed to move abroad for a while and I enjoyed myself here so i'm staying for as long as I can ^^

btw, I think the netherlands is one of the best place i have ever visited <3

Meryam_NL

Pedagoog
Cause France sucks :npq:
I deserve better than that :intello:

Just kidding, just needed to move abroad for a while and I enjoyed myself here so i'm staying for as long as I can ^^

btw, I think the netherlands is one of the best place i have ever visited <3

Haha..

Is Canada muslimfriendly?

Really? It suprises me that you like Holland :p Which cities do you have visited?

Meryam_NL

Pedagoog
Yes I speak German, the life in Switzerland is very different comparing with France. Very traditionnal. In some part of Switzerland, women can vote only since 1991. And lots of women are staying at home... It's very strange.

Oooh soebhanAalah. . That sounds very strange to me too 0_o Never heard that. Its quite an unknown country. I never hear something 'bad' about Switzerland

Oooh soebhanAalah. . That sounds very strange to me too 0_o Never heard that. Its quite an unknown country. I never hear something 'bad' about Switzerland

You may visit it, and you will see that Switzerland give an other image.

The Swiss People are more farmer and lots of them are living in the countryside. It's really far from the financial places. People who are working their (in financial places) are more foreigners.

You are all welcome to visit this multtifaceted country . :timide::cool:

AbuBatata

DANIEL GALVAN FAN CLUB
Hi,
I was born and grew up in France near Switzerland (like Hafsa, not very far from Colmar and Mulhouse).
Now I am studying Mechanical Engineering near Luxemburg. I'm not very far from Belgium and Germany.
Personally I went plenty of times in Switzerland. The few people that I have met were cool, but that's all.
I have a bad picture of this country, very racist (a lot of far right political parties, like UDC and Oskar Freysinger).

Where are you from NL ?

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
Haha..

Is Canada muslimfriendly?

Really? It suprises me that you like Holland :p Which cities do you have visited?

Well, Muslim friendly, I don't know, but yes there are alot of muslims here.
Actually there are so many different nationalities in big cities, like most of big North American cities, you have all kind of people.
I think it is friendlier to Muslims than Europe. North america takes this kind of freedom (religion) very seriously.

Also, immigration is chosen here, so you don't find exactly the same type of immigrants.

For example, in Europe, native people are complaining on the fact that immigrants don't speak the country's language properly. In Quebec, Arabs speak much much better french than native quebecors :intello: :D

Here racists have no excuses, they're just racists lol.

Meryam_NL

Pedagoog
Hi,
I was born and grew up in France near Switzerland (like Hafsa, not very far from Colmar and Mulhouse).
Now I am studying Mechanical Engineering near Luxemburg. I'm not very far from Belgium and Germany.
Personally I went plenty of times in Switzerland. The few people that I have met were cool, but that's all.
I have a bad picture of this country, very racist (a lot of far right political parties, like UDC and Oskar Freysinger).

Where are you from NL ?

I can remember that Switzerland wanted to ban mosques.. And i read in newspaper this week that european immigrants are not longer welcome in Switzerland.

I'm from a place called Utrecht.

Meryam_NL

Pedagoog
Well, Muslim friendly, I don't know, but yes there are alot of muslims here.
Actually there are so many different nationalities in big cities, like most of big North American cities, you have all kind of people.
I think it is friendlier to Muslims than Europe. North america takes this kind of freedom (religion) very seriously.

Also, immigration is chosen here, so you don't find exactly the same type of immigrants.

For example, in Europe, native people are complaining on the fact that immigrants don't speak the country's language properly. In Quebec, Arabs speak much much better french than native quebecors :intello: :D

Here racists have no excuses, they're just racists lol.

Haha its in their blood to hate others who are not the same as them

Canada seems to me as a country with opportunities.. its worth to visit it someday, I think

mido94

Don't believe in me
VIB

Ma'a salama

Big salaam my sister fillah,

I was born and raised in Casablanca, I live in Paris now !

To be honnest, I am looking a woman friendship and maybe marriage, it's my highest prirority !
Life is a constant struggle, but today I believe that God sent you into my life to give me something... Something valuable like your burgundy passport ( dutch passport )

Please send me a private message, I love you lots, I am here only for you, my darling ! you are undoubtedly my soulmate, meryam meryamti :love:

Mariam mariamti مريم مريمتي - YouTube

Meryam_NL

Pedagoog
Big salaam my sister fillah,

I was born and raised in Casablanca, I live in Paris now !

To be honnest, I am looking a woman friendship and maybe marriage, it's my highest prirority !
Life is a constant struggle, but today I believe that God sent you into my life to give me something... Something valuable like your burgundy passport ( dutch passport )

Please send me a private message, I love you lots, I am here only for you, my darling ! you are undoubtedly my soulmate, meryam meryamti :love:

Mariam mariamti مريم مريمتي - YouTube

Oh boy.. o_O

Nice track, but I am not avaible any more

Flanders

Life is a beach :)

Ma'a salama
Alikoum Salam!

Born and raised in Paris, now living in NYC :)

By the way, I really enjoyed the Netherlands when I was there! :D