Moroccans worldwide

LieToMe

Hello! Is it me u r lookin for?
What is the problem? I have this idea that you like to provoke others.. Please, speak with respect

You really saw through him, he's just trying to provoke you. So, just don't mind him!

I'm from France as well, like mostly of the members here!

Unlike someone else , I'm not after your passport or whatever :D I just want badly to improve my english, so nice to meet you :)

Meryam_NL

Pedagoog
You really saw through him, he's just trying to provoke you. So, just don't mind him!

I'm from France as well, like mostly of the members here!

Unlike someone else , I'm not after your passport or whatever :D I just want badly to improve my english, so nice to meet you :)

Yeah, I’ll ignore her or him. Probably it’s his or her hobby to bother bladi-members.

Haha, you are welcome to practice your English here :D Where are you from, in France. I heard that there are differences between north and south France. Is this true?

LieToMe

Yeah, I’ll ignore her or him. Probably it’s his or her hobby to bother bladi-members.

Haha, you are welcome to practice your English here : D Where are you from, in France. I heard that there are differences between north and south France. Is this true?

Yeah, cause apparently weather influences temper :D

So, they say that people in north are gloomy & short-tempered. While in south, they are nicer & cheerful.

BTW, I'm from north :langue:

LieToMe

Oh thanks : )

I've always been attracted to foreign languages, and i've been working in North America for a year and half now, exclusively english environment so ... that helps quite a lot ; )

I have the same interest in foreign laguages & cultures, but it's still not enough :(

I don't have the adequate environement :pleurs: